Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 23. (Read 5511 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 03:48:40 PM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

In a Telegram on this forum much stuffed, because just to participate, only here, unlike bauntyhive usually no limit to the participants.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 03:39:09 PM
I agree that the lack of transparency creates great opportunities for scam. But you have not any direct evidence of that. The number of participants is not proof. I suspect that there are bots in socials.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 11:25:50 AM
In bountyhive have  a low payment for us cz so many participant (for media social bounty), maybe they should doing limit participant for make better payment to participant, and maybe not all participant who registered in their media social Champaign is real users.
Activity: 188
June 21, 2018, 05:31:12 AM
I try to participate on the airdrop from bountyhive it's like 9 airdrops but none of them I received , so I never go back to that site anymore and now I know why I am not able to received . Stay away from that site if you feel they are just going to use you . 
have you done a report to their team about what you have experienced? of course on their site there are still shortcomings and it is not possible this is a system error. and we should be able to understand it
I think inform to the team regarding this and lets see what they respond is more suggested.
As we know, system could not be perfect and a chance to have error or bug is exist. So we never know what will happen without explanation.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 04:38:32 AM
Not very fair they come and spin at the expense of others. But money will not bring them happiness in life. Money comes and goes easily. They'll still have leaky pockets. Wink
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 04:29:30 AM
I don't know about that guys. So far I always get my reward from Bountyhive. It's a good bounty platform so far but yes there is a lack because there is no spreadsheet to check the stake or token we got.
Activity: 12
June 20, 2018, 01:00:27 PM
In my observation bountyhive is not a scam this is my 3rd payment received the community is very active and they have big community.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 05:14:10 PM
I participated in several campaigns on bountyhive and successfully received tokens . Most part of them are a piece of shit , but nowadays it's normal , right ? Their platform is lacking transparency , because users can't control their stakes , I believe this is the reason of why such type of topics appears from time to time . I think they will solve this problem with time .
Today, there are a lot of comments and negative feedback on this project. Some users say that the administrators of this project register their multicast accounts for participation in Bounty companies.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
June 19, 2018, 05:13:55 PM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
The problem is that nothing is paid out and the danger of a token without value. Often in the bounty you put in a lot of time and work. Everyone wants to get paid for it ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
June 19, 2018, 05:11:40 PM
I participated in several campaigns on bountyhive and successfully received tokens . Most part of them are a piece of shit , but nowadays it's normal , right ? Their platform is lacking transparency , because users can't control their stakes , I believe this is the reason of why such type of topics appears from time to time . I think they will solve this problem with time .
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 05:06:57 PM
On this my opinion can be of diversion because at first I'm new to this but really I don't believe if you truly participate in any real  bounty which you have tried to find out if it's legit or not then you can you have truly participated in completing the tasks completely. Some people tries to misunderstand the requirement and all the do is think everything is fake. I've seen life testimonies that is why I'm putting my believe in this. I believe the bounties I have rightfully participated in will surely give me my reward for participating.
Activity: 186
June 19, 2018, 05:00:26 PM
I think bounty hunter should became wise enough now to know that bountyhive is a rubbish platform. All the token meant for participant are accumulated my the team alone, bounty hunter are now left with rubbish tokens. Bountyhive are scam.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
June 19, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
I think some people always feel they should earn more from their bounty activities, but what got me disturb with the activities of Bountyhive, is that they don't have any spreadsheet to show that they are transparent with their work, this single act is helping to fuel this scam talk. If they want to survive long they need to review some of their decisions here
Activity: 205
June 19, 2018, 04:54:33 PM
hives didnt have any spreadsheet to view or see your current status on the campaign on their platform, meaning the transparency is off, and no one can tell whats the true going on, on our stakes inside their platform, they can manipulate all the rewards and divided it into what ever they want to. they can easily do that without mess left. so even i am one who joined hives recently, but i also have a doubt on this, doing a job without transparency is suspicious.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 04:53:15 PM
As I see it they paid their bounty participants. But the latest paid out, a lot of participants complain about their stakes why they got very few stakes.
In this time I joined many bounties on bountyhive too.
The main problem of this platform is the lack of transparency in calculations. When you can not check the distribution of stakes, then you start to suspect something. I try to avoid such turbid schemes initially.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
June 19, 2018, 04:50:07 PM
A lot of complaints about this platform, read in the chat that many do not count a certain job. And pay pennies. Bounty hunters are attracted only by the fact that you do not need to submit reports

so anyone can just go by and not take part in their campaigns. there are many campaigns on this forum and submitting reports is not a big problem if you receive good money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 04:49:11 PM
I did many twitter campaigns in bountyhive without any problems. They paid at average from 70 to 130$ per campaign (I have more than 10.000 followers and without loosing any week).
Activity: 196
June 19, 2018, 04:47:19 PM
already repeatedly wrote that about 70% are scammers. and there are a lot of companies that are just closing down.
Activity: 238
June 19, 2018, 04:45:51 PM
A lot of complaints about this platform, read in the chat that many do not count a certain job. And pay pennies. Bounty hunters are attracted only by the fact that you do not need to submit reports
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
June 19, 2018, 04:44:44 PM
Yes, it, unfortunately, often happens. The companies are scammers more often than it it would be desirable. At a forum you watch subjects and every tenth if isn't more often, says that any project is a scam(
Pages:
Jump to: