Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhunters.io: Innovative Bounty Platform for Influencer Marketing - page 5. (Read 16371 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Hello. We apologize for sending incorrect amount of MIB Tokens to your wallets. There was a system glitch in the new payment system and now it is fixed. Correct token amounts are currently being sent to your ETH wallets.
From what I see I have still the same amount of tokens which is 50MIB (4,5$) and I got them 10 days ago. I don't see any additional tokens or transaction after this last one.

Bountyhunters team have you already send tokens to all members affected by this system glitch or is this still ongoing and I should calmly wait? Please explain.
Hello. How many tokens did you earned accoring to your user profile info?
How to find this information?

I can only see in MIB campaign summary that I am eligible for 253.2 Stakes with 68 tasks approved and ID 22. That is all that I see on the summary page for this campaign.

Tried to find how much tokens I should get on my personal page but just couldn't find it. I don't think this information is provided for each campaign.
I can see all the informations on "My balance" Tab :

https://imgur.com/a/V11nQhy

It shows campaign stakes and how much tokens for those stakes.  Hope that image works, if not i`ll PM you the link because i forgot how to upload a photo on the forum Cheesy

Thank you very much. Appreciate your help and wish that I have merits to award you. I will not forget you and when I receive my first smerit then I will send it to you immediately. This is why we should get one or two merits every month despite posts. To be able to award people if this is needed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello. We apologize for sending incorrect amount of MIB Tokens to your wallets. There was a system glitch in the new payment system and now it is fixed. Correct token amounts are currently being sent to your ETH wallets.
From what I see I have still the same amount of tokens which is 50MIB (4,5$) and I got them 10 days ago. I don't see any additional tokens or transaction after this last one.

Bountyhunters team have you already send tokens to all members affected by this system glitch or is this still ongoing and I should calmly wait? Please explain.

I can only see in MIB campaign summary that I am eligible for 253.2 Stakes with 68 tasks approved and ID 22. That is all that I see on the summary page for this campaign.

Tried to find how much tokens I should get on my personal page but just couldn't find it. I don't think this information is provided for each campaign.

This was not before, but now the number of exact tokens is next to your stakes on the page "Balance". But nothing encouraging. I have 58.3 stakes and 9.83 MIB, which is 0.75 bucks. And this ridiculous amount I received in my ETH wallet.

Past days i only read about the platform.
One good thing is that the tokens actually updates dialy on how much people entering the campaign.
Yesterday i had 4 Stakes with 31 tokens Optherium . Now i have 4 stakes with 28 tokens Optherium. Why that ? Because people are joingin this bounty campaign and the pool is splitted even more. It`s kinda good because you will know in real time how many tokens you will get but also bad, because i can end up like you. Having in the last days 100 stakes= 20 tokens due to the big number of participants. I think that project with big pool prize should be chased..atleast 1mil like Kratos. Have 19 stakes with 170 tokens. The number didn`t went down like Ophterium.
Activity: 322

This was not before, but now the number of exact tokens is next to your stakes on the page "Balance". But nothing encouraging. I have 58.3 stakes and 9.83 MIB, which is 0.75 bucks. And this ridiculous amount I received in my ETH wallet.

I can see all the informations on "My balance" Tab :

https://imgur.com/a/V11nQhy

It shows campaign stakes and how much tokens for those stakes.  Hope that image works, if not i`ll PM you the link because i forgot how to upload a photo on the forum Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Hope bountyhunters.io will be pioneer platform that verify the ico hosts because there are many ico that do not pay the bounty workers. They scam investors and bounty hunters. With this platform scam ico will be detected at the beginning of campaign
Hei guys,

I have a querry.

On one of the campaigns it write 1 stake for joining the Twitter . When i`m going to see the Twitter bounty rules it says 1stake per tweet 2stakes per retweet. With a maximum per week/day. But the platform count just the initial one ? How the others will be counted?

Thank you !
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

Where is this info? in profile? May be in "balance"? But there is a number of earned stakes only, no?
Click in your balance, you will see all your campaigns with total stakes and tokens earned, just explore the bountyhunter platform, it's so easy to use and start collecting tokens

Where is this info? in profile? May be in "balance"? But there is a number of earned stakes only, no?
copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 1

legendary

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Why do many bountyhunters.io servers experience problems? I sometimes find it difficult to enter the website, and many ico have not been paid.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Is it LIQNET tokens payment after october or before and when the ico starts ?
Activity: 266
Where are my MIB bounty rewards, guys? It seems all but me received...
hello bro
send an issue to @nvlasoffa or contact her at telegram she can help you  Smiley
good luck

Received at last. But amount is hilarious. If other projects will be awarded the same way I leave the platform.

There was no response to the payment of the MIB Coins bounty, and why the distribution of gifts was minimal, I followed Facebook, Twitter and telegram.

I received only 61 tokens for all my work . I think it is very small
Activity: 811
thanks, mib token is already in my wallet, waiting for another token.
copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
hello bro
send an issue to @nvlasoffa or contact her at telegram she can help you  Smiley
good luck

Received at last. But amount is hilarious. If other projects will be awarded the same way I leave the platform.

There was no response to the payment of the MIB Coins bounty, and why the distribution of gifts was minimal, I followed Facebook, Twitter and telegram.

hello bro
good luck

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
hello bro
good luck
Activity: 811
A very good Optherium.io project, the choice of the outstanding Bountyhounters Team, ready to carry out the next task.
Pages:
Jump to: