Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] CrowdWiz - First decentralized, self-governed investment ecosytem - page 18. (Read 22454 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Thank you manager for your quick response in resolving my issue. I honestly love this team. keep the good work.
Activity: 182
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
Hi manager
My rank is now changed to Member.  Update please, thanks.
Spreadsheets number : 25
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Hello! I decided to remove my signature and move on. I joined the campaign of signatures on October 13. Thank you!
Activity: 219
look like the spreedsheet week 7 for facebok campaign is wrong. after i open it that show twitter campaign  not facebook campaign.

Thank you for pointing it out! We will fix it Smiley

In the meantime, you can check the FB spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ctY35opcoeXouyTx1ZegwR2wTGJ2WJQ1-ndpoceeNog/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 616
Merit: 257
Hello. My rank has changed from Full Member to Sr. Member. Pls change it in signature campaign. I'm 29 in the list.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
look like the spreedsheet week 7 for facebok campaign is wrong. after i open it that show twitter campaign  not facebook campaign.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Sir, today I remove my signature. I started to participate up to 20 Oct. Thank you and good luck CrowdWiz team. I hope you will go to the moon
Activity: 546
Hello Bounty Manager,
I'm done with the Week 7 Facebook Campaign!
Thanks so much!

Чтo oзнaчaeт жeлтaя пoлoca в oтчeтax пo бayнти? (пoнимaю кpacнaя - нe пpoшeл, зeлeннaя - пpoшeл, жeлтaя - этo чтo)?

If you mean in the Facebook Bounty, your entry is yellow because we have received the links, but they are locked and we can't verify them.

You have to fix the privacy settings on the posts and let us know when they are unlocked.
пpoвepьтe пoжaлyйcтa eщё paз

In the week 6 spreadsheet we can see the posts from 1 to 3, but the posts from 4 to 11 are locked.

Let us know when it's fixed Smiley
Dear lilifcik, makladun and Scambusterz,

Please share your tweets/retweets in the appropriate weekly form that you can find in the main post of the bounty thread.

Be advised that the tweets that are shared as a comment and are not inserted in the weekly form will not be counted.

Thank you for the understanding! Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Чтo oзнaчaeт жeлтaя пoлoca в oтчeтax пo бayнти? (пoнимaю кpacнaя - нe пpoшeл, зeлeннaя - пpoшeл, жeлтaя - этo чтo)?

If you mean in the Facebook Bounty, your entry is yellow because we have received the links, but they are locked and we can't verify them.

You have to fix the privacy settings on the posts and let us know when they are unlocked.
пpoвepьтe пoжaлyйcтa eщё paз
Activity: 560

greetings admin,

is that possible to update my stake as my followers is over 1,500 now?

my twitter profile : https://twitter.com/cryptomeo

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Tell me, is there an avatar of our signature company ? I wanted to put myself but I did not find it anywhere.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/peao-7427

You can copy the link of avatar from that profile but it's not mandatory to wear this.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 502
Tell me, is there an avatar of our signature company ? I wanted to put myself but I did not find it anywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: