Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] CrowdWiz - First decentralized, self-governed investment ecosytem - page 14. (Read 22454 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Is it too late to join the twitter and telegram campaign? When will the bounty campaign end?
I think it's not too late, because we can follow the campaign even though it is ready to finish and if still available registration form, maybe the coin that we can end up bounty less
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Actually i wanna join signature campaign, but when i wear your signature and need more space. The character of signature is more so some character was delete when apply your signature.
Can you fix? Thanks
Activity: 280
If i am newbie, can i participate in bounty?  Grin
Merit: 11

interested in your project.I hope for good collaboration and development in this field
I am also very interested friends, I hope will be a good project of luck to everyone wo supported him
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
Dear bounty manager, can my twitter followers be updated? my real followers are now 1505.
Twitteraudit link:
https://www.twitteraudit.com/ribowo_ja
Bitcointalk profile link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ribowo76-964239

Thanks sir
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Hello. Will you add new links to the first message for the reports for the next weeks?

Hello Leamirra,

Can you explain what you mean? Which bounty are you referring to? What is the message?

Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
Merit: 116
Hello. Will you add new links to the first message for the reports for the next weeks?
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
@OP please update my rank on spreadsheet to full member. I have update my profile with new signature.
Activity: 390
Merit: 106
Mining-Cryptocurrency.ru
Overview ICO CrowdWiz https://ico-kriptovalyuty.ru/crowdwiz/ (in Russian).
The platform concept and the conditions for participation in the ICO campaign.

Hi everyone,
Joined to twitter and signature campaign!
good job!
Activity: 546
Dear Bounty Manager,
I have submitted a Week - 9 Campaign report for Facebook. Thank you so much!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It seems that crowdsale will last whole month. The starting hours were showing again huge interest with few hundreds thousands dollars quick investment and then things went back to normal. It is good opportunity on the other hands to let other come and join even at later points to become holder of these highly potential tokens.
Hello everybody!  Grin

Since this week is the beginning of the token sale, we will have a slight delay in the calculation of the stakes for the bounties.

But don't worry, we will get to it Wink

Thank you for the understanding!

Can we join in Social media, still there is allocation for people to join social media campaign?

Yes, you can still register   Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Hello everybody!  Grin

Since this week is the beginning of the token sale, we will have a slight delay in the calculation of the stakes for the bounties.

Can we join in Social media, still there is allocation for people to join social media campaign?
Hello everybody!  Grin

Review of ICO CrowdWiz on the website "Mining CryptoCurrency" https://mining-cryptocurrency.ru/crowdwiz-ico/

When calculating Stakes for publication on the bounty program (Article Campaign), please take into account the attendance and the profile resource:
Website traffic: 360 000+ visitors a month / 12 000 a day (open the stats in the footer).

Thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: