Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] CrowdWiz - First decentralized, self-governed investment ecosytem - page 8. (Read 22430 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
When bounty campaign is over? Thanks!

Hello zipporol,

The Facebook and Twitter bounty will finish today 18th December. The signature and Telegram campaign will end on Wednesday, 20th December.

When i can remove signature?

After the 20th of december, but wait for a official announcement from the bountymanager.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Though i'm sceptical about extra investments during hollidays, I hope Crowdwiz developers will achieve their goals with extending ICO, and supporters will get award like it was promised.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Minter

Hello zipporol,

The Facebook and Twitter bounty will finish today 18th December. The signature and Telegram campaign will end on Wednesday, 20th December.

When i can remove signature?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Quo Vadis
It is ok for me to wait 1 more month. It was a long term investment for me so i dont complain, if they will be able to attract more people and if they will be able to collect more money to run the project it is totally ok. We all have a benefit when they are succeed

I agree with you. By extending the crowdsale untill the end of January will increase the chances of getting more investors wich will increase the chances of this project to become a great success.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
good luck and Hope the project will be successful
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
It is ok for me to wait 1 more month. It was a long term investment for me so i dont complain, if they will be able to attract more people and if they will be able to collect more money to run the project it is totally ok. We all have a benefit when they are succeed
Activity: 219

Hello zipporol,

So information in the Telegram regading ICO being extended till the end of Jan is misleading ? Or it's only bounty campaign that will end on 20th of December ?

The Token sale will end on 31st January, but the bounty will end as initially planned (20th December) in order to avoid diluting the value of the stakes. Smiley
For 19-20 December will be new form for twitter reports? And how much tweets/retweets for these 2 days?

The Facebook and Twitter bounty ended on 18th December.

Only Signature and Telegram will continue until the 20th Smiley
respected manager, I, like everyone, is slightly dissatisfied with the changes in the date of the ICO, namely, by its increase, the bounty has been allocated 0.75% of the amount of fees, it seems fair to increase this amount to at least 1%

The pool has been increased to 1% already Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Hello zipporol,

So information in the Telegram regading ICO being extended till the end of Jan is misleading ? Or it's only bounty campaign that will end on 20th of December ?

The Token sale will end on 31st January, but the bounty will end as initially planned (20th December) in order to avoid diluting the value of the stakes. Smiley
For 19-20 December will be new form for twitter reports? And how much tweets/retweets for these 2 days?
respected manager, I, like everyone, is slightly dissatisfied with the changes in the date of the ICO, namely, by its increase, the bounty has been allocated 0.75% of the amount of fees, it seems fair to increase this amount to at least 1%

Hello zipporol,

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

Hello zipporol,

Hello zipporol,

Merit: 112
Minter
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
hello bounty  manager,

update my signature rank and correct stacks, please  
I'm Member from 10 December.
Number on the spreadsheet -95

Thanks!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I updated the excel sheet for facebook bounty for the coming week. On the spreadsheet i am the first member  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
hello dev,

I am using crowdwiz signature and currently rank up to member, please change my data in spreadsheet from jr.member to member start from 5 december.
105 is my number on spreadsheet.

Thank you for your attention.
Pages:
Jump to: