Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] CrowdWiz - First decentralized, self-governed investment ecosytem - page 10. (Read 22453 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I guess I got two calls from Switzerland and they were labeled as spams in truecaller.
Which means they just need to use genuine numbers so that the essence of the calls will be achieved
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I guess I got two calls from Switzerland and they were labeled as spams in truecaller.
Activity: 210
There are no cause for alarm as crowdwiz team has confirmed that a third party was contacted for such promotions
Activity: 280
Well I just wonder where they have our numbers from. Crowdwiz sold our data already?
 Because the call was to my number not to my Telegram
I can assure you that your personal data is safe and has not been provided to anyone.
We have hired Client Relations team to collect feedback from our users and help them with any difficulties
Some of those calls, if not all the calls so far are genuine
Activity: 294
Well I just wonder where they have our numbers from. Crowdwiz sold our data already?
I can assure you that your personal data is safe and has not been provided to anyone.
We have hired Client Relations team to collect feedback from our users and help them with any difficulties
Activity: 238
they have third party partners that are helping us promoting the product.
thier partners will only invite you to participate to the token sale
Activity: 224
Activity: 322
What is happening?
 Copying crowdwiz website, and now calling investors mobile numbers?
 That's ridiculous.
Activity: 397
hi guys when boutny campaign end ,,,11 desember or 20 december,,,thanks very much
Activity: 448
The wait is over! The WIZ token sale is LIVE!
anyone who want to buy this than they will.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
hello dev,
I want to join twitter and facebook campaigns whether the form is still available?
thanks for attention Smiley
Activity: 224
hello, I've changed the password setting in my facebook, what should I do to register bounty facebook campaign, do I need to re-register or you will update the spreadsheet
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
hi dev please update my rank from member to full member

thank you Grin
Activity: 448
Cryptocurrency is the future of investment and like bitcoins and ethereum the value of wiz tokens will skyrocket in the near future. This is the opportunity that you take and make an investment into the future of cryptocurrency investments
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Is the next week the last one for ICO and bounty ? Is there any spreadsheet with overall stakes or it will be counted only after the ICO end ?
Activity: 219
SCAM ALERT!!

There is a fake website copying ours!

✅crowdwiz.io - REAL

❌crowdwiz.live - FAKE!!!

Be very careful when you log in and register!
Activity: 219
Hello everybody!

Please be advised that from today we are closing the Facebook and Twitter registration form and we won't accept new bounty participants for these two campaigns.

All of you that have already registered can continue to share, tweet and post as usual until the end of the bounty campaign.

Thank you!  Grin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
What do you Guys think the price will be of crowdwiz?
Pages:
Jump to: