Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] CrowdWiz - First decentralized, self-governed investment ecosytem - page 12. (Read 22454 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Great project! I have joined the project!
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Looks promising project. Am gonna join your social campaign. Wishing success for the team! Thanks!
Activity: 219
Send us the posts for Week 10 here
Sir, you have mistake on Facebook report form, week 10 - (27/11-04/12)
please check and correct
Thank you)

Fixed! Thank you for letting us know Wink
Activity: 182
Send us the posts for Week 10 here
Sir, you have mistake on Facebook report form, week 10 - (27/11-04/12)
please check and correct
Thank you)
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Sorry, but why do not you give at least one extra day to fill in the report forms. I want to submit a report for the past week, but the forms are already closed! ((

I diligently did tweets and retweets.

I had the same problem , i missed the last day of reporting week 9 , i did the job for facebook and twitter since 21 till 27 :')
it was not just me who experienced the same thing. I think such incident yesterday because of my personal error.
Activity: 546
Hi, Bounty manager.
Done with Week 10 on Facebook Campaign. Thanks!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hello!

I would like to remind you all that links shared in the bounty thread will not be accepted.

Only links that are shared in the weekly forms will be counted.

Thank you for the understanding! Smiley

I'm shared my facebook's report yesterday, but I'm not in the table. Should I wait or how does it work?

It should appear immediately. Can you PM me and I will check Smiley
Yes, please. I wrote to you in PM
Activity: 546
Sorry, but why do not you give at least one extra day to fill in the report forms. I want to submit a report for the past week, but the forms are already closed! ((

I had the same problem , i missed the last day of reporting week 9 , i did the job for facebook and twitter since 21 till 27 :')
Activity: 448
Merit: 116

Hello!

I would like to remind you all that links shared in the bounty thread will not be accepted.

I'm shared my facebook's report yesterday, but I'm not in the table. Should I wait or how does it work?

It should appear immediately. Can you PM me and I will check Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hello!

Hello!

Pages:
Jump to: