Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] CrowdWiz - First decentralized, self-governed investment ecosytem - page 11. (Read 22454 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Dear bounty manager
Starting today my rank is Member and please update my rank into spreadsheet no 108
Thank you in advance
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Quo Vadis
Im a full member now, please update my status accordingly on the spreadsheet. Position 41.
Thanks
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
Dear bounty manager,
Starting today my rank is update from JR member to Member. I have changed the signature too so now i wear signature for Member.
So please update my rank into spreadsheet.
Thank you.
Activity: 308
I think bounty is very good to follow because it is quite easy and profitable from facebook or twitter equally good. so for all who follow the project good luck. Cheesy
Activity: 219
when will u start to bounty disturbition??
The Bounty will end on 20th December, when the ICO finishes. Then we can start calculating the stakes (obviously we can’t do it beforehand).
We will do our best to distribute the tokens in the weeks following the end of the bounty Smiley

Hey. Make forms for reports. The last date of your form on the first page is before 12.04.

You can find the forms for week 11 here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25780886
Activity: 435
Hey. Make forms for reports. The last date of your form on the first page is before 12.04.
Merit: 11
Thank you for the bounty stake credited for this week. I am waiting to see crowdwiz on moon.
Activity: 602
Dear Manager:
I'm happy that I was part of this campaign and thank you for the opportunity. I am now leaving this campaign and goodluck to the team.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hello bounty manager, my profile status changed to Full Member, pls change it in singature compaign.
Signature already changed.
Good Luck to the project!
Regards!
Activity: 546
GIF by SOCIFI
Dear Bounty Manager. My rank changed to full member. Fix it please in table
Activity: 423
Merit: 118

I think the distribution will happen after Dec, 20 when the ICO end.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Activity: 219
When do bounty programs end? Will it end at ICO ending? If so when stake coin will release?

Hello Smiley

The bounty campaign will end when the token sale finishes (on 20th December).

We will do our best to calculate the stakes and give the tokens in the following weeks. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
When do bounty programs end? Will it end at ICO ending? If so when stake coin will release?

The bounty ends when the ico ends. I think it is better that you read the Whitepaper for more information.
Merit: 11
 I would like to know more about the paytm crypterium partnership
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
Is this campaign accepting new participants...i have applied for the twitter campaign and submitted the form as well as tweets for this week as well....i hope my effort doesnt go waste and i am accepted Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: