Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] DentaCoin - Future of Dental Care - page 19. (Read 17849 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 250
I've joined the twiter campaign. Good luck project Dentacoin Future of Denta Care. I hope this project will run successfully.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Done apply for slack bounty. Cheesy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
I tried to join the slack bounty but it was requesting a telegram one as well and I am not yet a member of Telegram.. so I couldn't send the form in, or can I still send in the slack form?

You can put N/A in the place where it is asking for telegram username If you do this it will allow you successfully fill the form and submit it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I tried to join the slack bounty but it was requesting a telegram one as well and I am not yet a member of Telegram.. so I couldn't send the form in, or can I still send in the slack form?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
i have joined twitter bounty campaign sir ,. thanks
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
I can do the Filipino translation, already sent a pm on slack along with my portfolio.
Btw, about twitter campaign is it okay to just retweet 5x a week or is it mandatory to atleast have an amount of original tweet? The rule in op is a bit confusing. Thanks and goodluck.

It's ok if you only do retweet

In twitter campaign. Do we need to post all 5 links in one submission form? or 1 form everyday?

All 5 links in one submission form

dev you have group telegram?

Currently we do not, we might have in the future, that's why you also have the telegram option

I want to make a video about this project but when I visited this website photo of team members and advisor is not available / empty. It is very necessary to introduce this project.

Yes, I think the team profile is important and should be included in the op, because if you make the project there is no team data from this project, I'm sure your project will not work in the future, and no one wants to participate In your project.

This is only a Bounty Thread, the ANN Thread is at the top of the thread, where you can find a detailed description of every team member. On the website, most team members also have a LinkedIn Profile you can check

joined bounty, how it works with this stakes what does it mean thx

You gotta be a little more specific, if you're asking about stakes in general, then (Tokens for Respective Bounties/Total Stakes)X Your Stakes

I am a member for the slack and twitter campaign. But the telegram requested the username. I couldnt find it

Not necessary

Joined bounty twitter. Report in a week to send?

You can submit the weekly form anytime Monday-Sunday of the respective week

Also, Translations do not get reserved in the Thread, please go on slack and message @colorlessk if you want to reserve a translation
Activity: 784
Merit: 259

I am a member for the slack and twitter campaign. But the telegram requested the username. I couldnt find it
Activity: 151
joined bounty, how it works with this stakes what does it mean thx
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
The Projekt must be supported. Europe ICO is always good.
Count me in
The person has almost lifelong teeth. And then one also needs  DentaCoin
In Bulgaria is a big Dentaprime Clinik . Very Good
Activity: 364
I want to make a video about this project but when I visited this website photo of team members and advisor is not available / empty. It is very necessary to introduce this project.

Yes, I think the team profile is important and should be included in the op, because if you make the project there is no team data from this project, I'm sure your project will not work in the future, and no one wants to participate In your project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
How long will the bounty program last?
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just joined the DentaCoin slack bounty.
Activity: 672
Joined bounty twitter. Report in a week to send?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
just join social media campaign good luck dev
Activity: 840
Join the twitter social media campaign. Good luck
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
i get bonus for
slack
sign
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1291
Hi Sir,
I want permission to translate into Turkish.

DigiPulse
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
dev newbi can join this bounty socmed?
Pages:
Jump to: