Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] DentaCoin - Future of Dental Care - page 18. (Read 17810 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
joined twitter campaign sir Smiley

thank you
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
newbie noting join twitter ,i join slack
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
It's good project,I will join this bounty social media
and I hope this project going to be sucsess.
Activity: 311
Merit: 110
dev please aprove me to join bounty social media.my rank newbi but i want join.i need money.
Activity: 406
dev dou you have detail about date abounty twitter WEEK 1 to WEEk 2?
Activity: 420
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Is this the first cryptocoin related to dental? If so then I'm in.

I wish this project good luck!
Activity: 196
i am join this bounty. thanks of info
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
I reserve portuguese translation
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Hello I can't  join the signature campaign?

Are you not reading here?    Grin
Post 45
Post 09:08:15

Answer:
1. There is nothing to wear for the time being unfortunately, we are still looking for a signature designer interested in being paid in DentaCoins
2. Yes, it is not started yet, it will start the moment signatures are done, unfortunately we do not have a fixed date for that yet
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Hello I can't  join the signature campaign?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
French translation reserved, thread, moderation and whitepaper
Activity: 672
Tell me where to get it ID Number from Registration Spreadsheet ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
I tried to join the slack bounty but it was requesting a telegram one as well and I am not yet a member of Telegram.. so I couldn't send the form in, or can I still send in the slack form?

You can put N/A in the place where it is asking for telegram username If you do this it will allow you successfully fill the form and submit it.

That is correct, we also have a Telegram spot because we might add Telegram in the future, if you guys think it would be easier for you I can edit the form and take out telegram until then

That sounds good dentacoin team hire new manager. I think with new manager dentacoin ICO will be succesful. Ready to participate, I earn dentacoin before.

Thank you for the trust, we hope this project will be successful as it has real life applicability

We are still looking for a Signature Designer willing to be paid in DentaCoin, please pm me if you would like to do this, here or on slack/telegram at @colorlessk

Thank you for your kind reply. What else do I need to do for my name to show up on TWITTER AND FACEBOOK? I joined yesterday those campaigns and want to continue liking, tweeting, commenting and sharing.

We don't have a Facebook Bounty, as for Twitter you need to register through the registration google form and after that, for each respective week you need to submit the 5 tweets/retweets in the weekly twitter forms

Hello, I might be interested on signature campaign. I have three questions here,

1. I am aware that the code is yet to be designed, so what do I wear during the time being?
2. Does this means the signature campaign is not started yet? If so, when will it start?
3. Does submitting MEW address acceptable for every bounty program?

I have signing up for slack, but i haven't submitted the form yet as I read that once the address submitted, it can not be changed, so I bettet make sure if MEW is good to go.

1. There is nothing to wear for the time being unfortunately, we are still looking for a signature designer interested in being paid in DentaCoins
2. Yes, it is not started yet, it will start the moment signatures are done, unfortunately we do not have a fixed date for that yet
3. Yes.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
Hello, I might be interested on signature campaign. I have three questions here,

1. I am aware that the code is yet to be designed, so what do I wear during the time being?
2. Does this means the signature campaign is not started yet? If so, when will it start?
3. Does submitting MEW address acceptable for every bounty program?

I have signing up for slack, but i haven't submitted the form yet as I read that once the address submitted, it can not be changed, so I bettet make sure if MEW is good to go.
Activity: 168

I have joined the twiter & slack campaign. Good luck project Dentacoin Future of Denta Care. I hope this project will run successfully.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I tried to join the slack bounty but it was requesting a telegram one as well and I am not yet a member of Telegram.. so I couldn't send the form in, or can I still send in the slack form?

You can put N/A in the place where it is asking for telegram username If you do this it will allow you successfully fill the form and submit it.

That is correct, we also have a Telegram spot because we might add Telegram in the future, if you guys think it would be easier for you I can edit the form and take out telegram until then

That sounds good dentacoin team hire new manager. I think with new manager dentacoin ICO will be succesful. Ready to participate, I earn dentacoin before.

Thank you for the trust, we hope this project will be successful as it has real life applicability

We are still looking for a Signature Designer willing to be paid in DentaCoin, please pm me if you would like to do this, here or on slack/telegram at @colorlessk

Thank you for your kind reply. What else do I need to do for my name to show up on TWITTER AND FACEBOOK? I joined yesterday those campaigns and want to continue liking, tweeting, commenting and sharing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Joined Twitter campaign
Activity: 518
Merit: 262
I am very interested your twitter campaign.I would like to do your twitter campaign.I'm joined.
Pages:
Jump to: