Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple [Bounty program] - page 32. (Read 35599 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Campaign Joined:  Translation Campaign
Username: Haslett5236
ETH Address: 0x600bc2437A733DdBa5f49ab9847869D455d55198
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
1. Campaign joined = social media campaign
Do you understand with english language?
For Social Campaign, we only need changing ETC address to ETH on bounty portal right? No need to post it here?

Yes! No need to post here

Irfan_Pak10, Here is mine
1. Campaign joined - Signature Campaign
2. Username          - Vongola
3. ETH address       - 0x321728107234da8698f517406c3F3ca9F54526d1
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done a great effort to promote our project. We are most grateful for your support and really do appreciate it.

We wanted to inform you about few updates here

1. Please do not remove your signature until our campaign manager makes a new update about it.

2. The campaign manager has started updating spreadsheets and these will be updated within a week. And After that, he will give you 3 more days so that you check if there is an issue with anything.

3. Most Important: Please change your ETC address to ETH in the BountyPortal. Plus for other 3 campaign signautre, blog and translation. If you have entered the ETC address please post here your ETH address. Im going to give you 7 days to give us your ETH address, in this format

1. Campaign joined?
2. Username
3. ETH address

1. Campaign joined = social media campaign
2. Username = bustomi
3. ETH address = 0x991Bc6636854E9D8720b0c6ACc40B1de6a273d23
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done a great effort to promote our project. We are most grateful for your support and really do appreciate it.

1. Please do not remove your signature until our campaign manager makes a new update about it.

2. The campaign manager has started updating spreadsheets and these will be updated within a week. And After that, he will give you 3 more days so that you check if there is an issue with anything.

3. Most Important: Please change your ETC address to ETH in the BountyPortal. Plus for other 3 campaign signautre, blog and translation. If you have entered the ETC address please post here your ETH address. Im going to give you 7 days to give us your ETH address, in this format

1. Campaign joined?
2. Username
3. ETH address

1. Translate Campaign
2. UserName FlorentineNobleman
3. ETH Address - 0xE14f7A9AF3F75a4Ccd33909B0046b16d82c6EC0e
Activity: 250
Merit: 105

1. Campaign joined - Signature Campaign
2. Username - kimpena
3. ETH address - 0x3D0738AC22D2Dbd8E604145987C92547A92fFcd4

Thank you for letting me join in your campaign. Please update my stake in week#12, which is supposed to be 1.5. Thank you so much.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Its good to see the project succeed on their ICO.
Ive seen i have no stakes on Week 11 which supposedly i have posted 12-13 on that week.

Heres my details.
1. Campaign joined= signature campaign
2. Username = Mahanton
3. ETH address = 0xEf376779335049ca2DeC3f733B35c2551Bb0FD03

Thanks manager
Activity: 476
1. Champagin joined : Blog champagin
2. User Name : byouinbali
3. Address MEW : 0xcE07683DAfE3C496f3B048C24239FA610eBff90A
4. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
For Social Campaign, we only need changing ETC address to ETH on bounty portal right? No need to post it here?

Yes! No need to post here
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
1. Translation Campaign
2. shewasfourteen
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

1. Campaign joined?
2. Username
3. ETH address

1. Campaign joined = signature campaign
2. Username = acener
3. ETH address = 0xcF508C009B6F038ba68D7E7559E8B3d930108AA5
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
irfan_pak10 I demand explanations about shares for the moderation of a topic

In the conditions it was written:

Translation ANN: 100 shares + 5 shares for moderation (If the moderation will be counted only post's theme)

Recently, you removed this rule
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

1. Campaign joined?
2. Username
3. ETH address

Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
please update translation sheet with correct stakes amount for whitepaper translations
i see that google docs has problem with displaying RTF files so here are other links
or just click download! thanks irfan & bounty portal managers
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:nJrv3mV5KgIJ:https://ico.easymine.io/whitepaper/easyMINE_Whitepaper_2.1_PL.pdf+&cd=2&hl=pl&ct=clnk&gl=pl
or
https://nofile.io/f/wyoHGz2VzqF/easyMINE_Whitepaper_1.2_PL.rtf
Kj1
Activity: 434
hello easymine team when we can change our ETC to ETH address? for socmed bounty
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
When is the last day of signature camp?and when to submit eth wallet address?since we had put etc wallet first upon joining.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
PosToken
I used Myetherwallet to hold all the token from ICO, very useful and private Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Thank you for responding to my complaint, I've been getting stake in the 12th week.
success for all participants and investors. Smiley
Activity: 502
Thanks for the update on spreadsheet sir. But one more thing sir, you only put 1 stake in my week 12 which is supposed to be 1.5 . Thank you.

I think you should wear the avatar, since you are now a full member. 
Activity: 532
join bounty fb and twitter campaign, with the end of pre sale ico on this day hopefully give good results for his followers who joined in this project so get the supply of tokens that have been promised, once again I congratulate for this project on pre sale ico
Pages:
Jump to: