Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple [Bounty program] - page 35. (Read 35599 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
When will this bounty campaign finish?
as I heard from the media https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/easymine that easyMINE will end on October 26th, 2017 please wait for its patience
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
how the continuation of this project? there has been no update from the EasyMine manager or team. I am waiting for uodate about bounty spreadsheets for all campaign participants. how sir?
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
This project takes a very long time and until the end of another 16 days. They collected a little more than $ 1 million, and this shows that all who participate in the bounty of the company will receive very little. I'm in the project for three months and I understand that my reward will be scanty. Just spend on the project for three months and realize that the payment will be ridiculous.
What are you talking? There is no relation between bounty and sold tokens.

Calculate the price of the token and the number of participants and you will understand that in three months you have not earned anything from this company.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
This project takes a very long time and until the end of another 16 days. They collected a little more than $ 1 million, and this shows that all who participate in the bounty of the company will receive very little. I'm in the project for three months and I understand that my reward will be scanty. Just spend on the project for three months and realize that the payment will be ridiculous.
What are you talking? There is no relation between bounty and sold tokens.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
hi sir irfan i want to clarify with you my end post in the sheet 133 for your updates but the forum moderator deleted the old threads into trashed garbage i post more than 10 quality post for the last week,

thank you and for the success of the bountyportal
okay. we will fix your problem.

thank you sir for your kind understanding

godbles to all and the success of the campaign.

Me too,  i did more than 10 post last week. Because i saw my post before was delete i am not sure if 2 post will remove on my post but im willing to add again my post this week to be eligible my post before. It can be happen if I do that?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
hi my ethereum address
0x1D3aAE726b1967c2695f6340570eCFC574ea2CF9
Is there any command to change wallet, I am not sure.
when ICO is done then Manager will give instructions to change wallet. and ICO is still 2 weeks ahead.
Activity: 322
hi my ethereum address
0x1D3aAE726b1967c2695f6340570eCFC574ea2CF9
Activity: 807
Merit: 522
Please notify me once the bounty is ready to be distributed so that I can submit my ETH adress!
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
The amount of EMT token allocate for bounty will not change but ther is a real problem...NO limite for the participent in the bounty portal
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Hello! Why I received retweets for almost the entire campaign at the 0.5 stakes per action, and now 0.25 stakes? What is the reason? Just today noticed this in the personal cabinet bounty
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

It seems you are right. All that time wasted, but in fact to come out is very small.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
hi sir irfan i want to clarify with you my end post in the sheet 133 for your updates but the forum moderator deleted the old threads into trashed garbage i post more than 10 quality post for the last week,

thank you sir for your kind understanding

godbles to all and the success of the campaign.
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
When the ICO finished too. 17 days left before ICO ended, so this campaign still running for 17 days later.

could i still join this
Yes you can
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 368
Merit: 105
From the very beginning I take part in the bounty of the company on social networks in this project even then many participants wrote that incorrectly considers the rates in the office but until now the administrators of the project have not corrected the cabinet. This is a big minus in the adresses of the project.
Can you please explain your problem?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Activity: 406
From the very beginning I take part in the bounty of the company on social networks in this project even then many participants wrote that incorrectly considers the rates in the office but until now the administrators of the project have not corrected the cabinet. This is a big minus in the adresses of the project.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
could i still join this
Pages:
Jump to: