Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple [Bounty program] - page 36. (Read 35599 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Please tell me, is it necessary to make a report on the bounty program in the project?
Activity: 364
Hi, May I ask easymine BountyPortal stake count not true right now? I checked my account right now only have total 34 stakes and only retweet 11 post, but I've more than 100 stakes when I login in bountyportals three week ago , I have retweet 3 easymine twitter post everyday, so what should I do now ?
Thank you
The same thing, incorrect count Twitter and FB in bounty portal.
Activity: 502
Hi manager, I am now a full member,pls update my rank in the spreadsheet, I wear now the avatar and I also change my signature code, thank you.
Activity: 308
A good project. I'm sorry that I did not notice him before. I read WP, everything is very well described.
I wish success to the project and the team.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
how long will you update the number of tokens we get later sir? and when token will be distributed to all bounty hunter participants?

The ico still on going. According to the https://ico.easymine.io still have about 20 days left to go. Usually bounties take anther week or two after the ico ends.
All participants please be patient and stay calm, I believe that dev has done the best effort for this project.
this is just a suggestion after I see a lot of participants change signature code, they hesitate and ICO runs slowly.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi, Irfan, please update my rank to member, I've changed my signature and I kept getting stakes lower than my current rank in signature campaign. I've been a member since week 6, so update my stakes and rank since week 6. Thank you. I've already sent you a personal message about this twice. So, please kindly consider my request.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Hi, May I ask easymine BountyPortal stake count not true right now? I checked my account right now only have total 34 stakes and only retweet 11 post, but I've more than 100 stakes when I login in bountyportals three week ago , I have retweet 3 easymine twitter post everyday, so what should I do now ?
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
how long will you update the number of tokens we get later sir? and when token will be distributed to all bounty hunter participants?

The ico still on going. According to the https://ico.easymine.io still have about 20 days left to go. Usually bounties take anther week or two after the ico ends.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Hi sir, I'd just check the spreadsheet and its already updated but until now my rank was not yet updated even my stake in the week10.  I'd been using the signature code for Full Member since week10.  Kindly update the spreadsheet as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 518
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
how about this project is there any developments, it seems there is no spirit seems very interested, there is a good project ico is taking Cartaxi.io if people here interested now just a few days already looks crowded enthusiasts ..

you can go to their ANN thread for more information man, this is a bounty thread
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
How will this project be when the ICO will end? I plan to be friends because I participate in ICO.
Well, thank you for telling me, success always.

Ico will end on 25th of this month, you will get all information from the official website of easymine https://ico.easymine.io/ .

copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
How will this project be when the ICO will end? I plan to be friends because I participate in ICO.

Ico will end on 25th of this month, you will get all information from the official website of easymine https://ico.easymine.io/ .
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
how about this project is there any developments, it seems there is no spirit seems very interested, there is a good project ico is taking Cartaxi.io if people here interested now just a few days already looks crowded enthusiasts ..

you can go to their ANN thread for more information man, this is a bounty thread
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Hi, I'd already ranked up from Member to Full Member since september 20. And I'd already used the signature code of Full Member in Week#10 , therefore my stake must 1.5 in week#10. Please update my rank in your spreadsheet as well as my stake.
Follow up, any update. Thank you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Irfan

Can you please clarify my blog marked as max content is plagirized.
My blog is Craotian language, and written out of my head . I don't do translating or copying other blogs.

Thank you in advance
Regards
Pages:
Jump to: