Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple [Bounty program] - page 33. (Read 35599 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Thanks for the update on spreadsheet sir. But one more thing sir, you only put 1 stake in my week 12 which is supposed to be 1.5 . Thank you.
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Irfan I made 10 posts on week 12, you missed a lot of stakes on the spreadsheet. I have been informing you about this. Look at my stakes on the spreadsheet. I always get 0 stakes every other week because you keep missing some posts. I have been sending you a pm about this yet I don't get any response or update. Please kindly check my posts on my missing stakes because this campaign took long and I'm doing my best for this campaign and yet not getting stakes every other week. The ICO is almost over, so please kindly update my stakes.
Your problem has been solved.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
When will be paid the rewards for translation?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
Due to the drop in the average block time in the wake of Ethereum’s Byzantium update, the easyMINE ICO is now expected to end on *Saturday, October
21*. More information here:
https://blog.easymine.io/the-end-is-near-b1a34fb237b2

Hi Irfan. According to the rules every translator should get 5 shares for every message in the thread. I don't see it in the table. So I did the translation video for EasyMine, you have to give me an additional 200 shares.
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
@CM

Why I did not get any stake on week12 and this current week, week13? This week is not yet even finished and the spreadsheet is done already? Why so hasty? Anyway, I would like to know the reason why I did not get any stakes even though I complied with your requirements.

Thanks for any response.
Sorry..
Your problem has been Resolved.
Thanks
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Does that mean we should make 10 contructive posts (signature campaign) to eligible for this week (Oct 18 - 21)?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Due to the drop in the average block time in the wake of Ethereum’s Byzantium update, the easyMINE ICO is now expected to end on *Saturday, October
21*. More information here:
https://blog.easymine.io/the-end-is-near-b1a34fb237b2
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Both the easyMINE ICO and the bounty campaign close in 15 hours, around 0:30 AM UTC, October 21.

When will stakes distributed? Do we need to update our eth address?
Activity: 152
easyMINE support team
Both the easyMINE ICO and the bounty campaign close in 15 hours, around 0:30 AM UTC, October 21.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
OMG 'till theend my stake not calculate,Please resolve sir irfan
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Its the last day of ICO

23 Hour left

Good luck on the ICO
Current Stats
ETH Raised: 3,453 ETH ~ $1,000,000

Unsold tokens will be burned, seems that huge amount of EMT will be burn there Tongue
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Hello, guys!
i`ve done ukrainian translation of whitepaper:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90R9JcxQeC3WWROX0k0NWVnbEE/view?usp=sharing

please, update translation spreadsheet!
Best wishes & Good luck!

Activity: 252
where form change ETC address to ETH address sir ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
I have complied with the rules already set, I have also recalculated the number of my posts.
I'm sure I'm not making a mistake.
and I did not get any stake in the 12th week. I hope this is fixed.
I appreciate you, and I respect every decision.

thanks.
Irfan I made 10 posts on week 12, you missed a lot of stakes on the spreadsheet. I have been informing you about this. Look at my stakes on the spreadsheet. I always get 0 stakes every other week because you keep missing some posts. I have been sending you a pm about this yet I don't get any response or update. Please kindly check my posts on my missing stakes because this campaign took long and I'm doing my best for this campaign and yet not getting stakes every other week. The ICO is almost over, so please kindly update my stakes.
Read the rules first

Why didn't I get stakes on week 12? I posted more than 10 posts during that day. Please kindly update the stakes properly. The ICO is almost over. Thanks.
You were also spamming on Oct 13th with 9 posts (same like a person above).
Activity: 406
what's with the twitter counter? I made more than 100 retweets, and the counter shows only 36
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Iam joined twitter and facebook bounty. Thank you
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Why didn't I get stakes on week 12? I posted more than 10 posts during that day. Please kindly update the stakes properly. The ICO is almost over. Thanks.
Thank you for the update, irfan_pak10
Activity: 250
Hello Manager, I had posted 10 post in week 12 but in your spreadsheet I got 0 stake in that week. Please update.  Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: