Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple [Bounty program] - page 38. (Read 35599 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
My slack username : rossskkinder
My telegram username : rossskkinder
My twitter userntme: @rossskkinder

My ETH address : 0x1ADeBF426Db548f9F07dfed4AE2bf2CAB4B9d62a

Thanks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi Manager, may I ask permision to leave signature campaign or all my stakes would be void if i didnt finished the ico?Thanks

Hello

Yes! Your all the previous stakes will be canceled.

Also Sheets has been updated. Please check and let us know if there is any issue/

Thanks for response manger I would just stay and continue with easymine until end if thats the case.

Good thing, I didn't leave the campaign and that I've read this. I saw the spread sheet and a lot of stakes were deleted because some members left. I think that they taught the campaign took too long and the sig. campaign is not being updated. I guess we have no choice but to stay. Anyways, only a few weeks left. We can make it!

Please update my rank. I've been a Member since the 1st week of September my stakes are not increasing. Please kindly check and update my stakes since the 1st week of September.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
How come were not being update regarding the signature campaign? Is it still on? Spreadsheet hasn't been updated 3 weeks ago. What happened to the bounty manager?
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
Hi Manager, may I ask permision to leave signature campaign or all my stakes would be void if i didnt finished the ico?Thanks

Hello

Also Sheets has been updated. Please check and let us know if there is any issue/

Thanks for response manger I would just stay and continue with easymine until end if thats the case.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Hello

copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Manager? The spreadsheet hasn't updated since 3 weeks ago.

They are working on spreadsheets and sheets will updated soon don't worry.
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
hi sir i want to change my ethereum address on bounty blog EasyMINE. because i wrongly enter my ethereum address:

my Spreadsheet number on EasyMINE blog bounty : 310 & 311

Username Bitcointalk : Dxdiax26
My new address : 0x10A35953C43cF6f7FdFA7E43A18474bB905cD21B
 Thank You Sir Smiley

You can change it yourself the same way you added the address.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
hi sir i want to change my ethereum address on bounty blog EasyMINE. because i wrongly enter my ethereum address:

my Spreadsheet number on EasyMINE blog bounty : 310 & 311

Username Bitcointalk : Dxdiax26
My new address : 0x10A35953C43cF6f7FdFA7E43A18474bB905cD21B
 Thank You Sir Smiley
Activity: 330
ENERGZINE - Intergrated Energy Solutions
sir change my wallet to the blog table at 0x30c998c8aAb384dd63cf09a53ec9937E32AAB0f3
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Manager? The spreadsheet hasn't updated since 3 weeks ago.
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
Hi dev. Is it possible to consider that with the end of ICO the bounty program ended? Or is it still going on? At the beginning of the thread indicated that you need to send you wallets, should it be done now, especially since they are in our offices?
27 days later.  https://ico.easymine.io
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hey, my friends, I have problems with the bountyportal. I made over 40 retweets in the last 4 weeks. But in my account only 5 retweets and 8.5 steaks. I'm in shock Shocked
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
Activity: 330
ENERGZINE - Intergrated Energy Solutions
Please change my wallet in the blog table at 0x30c998c8aAb384dd63cf09a53ec9937E32AAB0f3 because it was hacked
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Hi dev. Is it possible to consider that with the end of ICO the bounty program ended? Or is it still going on? At the beginning of the thread indicated that you need to send you wallets, should it be done now, especially since they are in our offices?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This bounty company is successful one bad thing in the office bounty is incorrectly considered the rates on facebook and twitter how many times wrote about this to fix the counter in the office but did not fix it.
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
Is the calculation of stake on bountyportals mislead?
Because I see my friends stake is much than me. He just joined not longer than me.
Your friend's stakes being greater than you doesn't mean that the calculation is wrong. Stakes calculation is based on facebook shares, likes , comments, Twitter retweets, and slack etc.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
Is the calculation of stake on bountyportals mislead?
Because I see my friends stake is much than me. He just joined not longer than me.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Leaving signature campaign, hope to get my previous stakes
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
sorry sir,just small question ,when tier 3 ico easymine will end?

There is no set date for the ICO. But, it will end in 85,440 blocks from now. It's about 29 days that depends on how fast the ETH is moving their blocks.
Pages:
Jump to: