Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented Technology): Shipper - Carrier Optimization - page 8. (Read 340924 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
A great project idea, the future of logistics. i believe with your professional team will make your project success
Activity: 1
Activity: 5
I see great prospects in this ICO project
Activity: 18
Your plan is brilliant and sure to succeed.
Activity: 1
brand new
Activity: 0
LaneAxis, you guys are trying to evolve freight and logistic area with the help of blockchain technology,

This project (LaneAxis) will drive massive, cost-saving efficiencies to industry and will take to another level of freight and logistics industry
Activity: 115
A great project idea, the future of logistics. i believe with your professional team will make your project success
brand new
Activity: 294
Nice blockchain project!
The team is working professionally, wish the project a great success.
One in the potential project in year 2018.
Activity: 3
Very good project.He have good and different bounty program.
Activity: 11
awesome idea in a new era , good luck for you and us
Activity: 21
A great team with a promising project.Will be following the process closely on this one!
brand new
Activity: 3
interesting and good project with professional team
brand new
Activity: 25
Awesome Airdrop , this project really shows a lot of potential and very promising. This will make this industry a lot more efficient
brand new
In my opinion, this is really not a bad project with good ideas and it has great chances to take its place under the sun.
Activity: 8

I see great prospects in this ICO project Smiley
Activity: 113
This a great opportunity indeed to earn some Laneaxis tokens which is very promising to invest. Adopting early this token is very beneficial since I strongly believe blockchain technology is the future and further revolutionize our e-commerce and monetary system. I wish best of luck to the Lane axis dev team and community.
Activity: 18
This is the first ICO project for freight management, hope it can be with a great success.
Pages:
Jump to: