Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented Technology): Shipper - Carrier Optimization - page 5. (Read 340924 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Such an interesting ecosystem to have a niche on ,great mind great sets of team,great community
brand new
Activity: 0
brand new
There is a very strong team working on this project. I wish the project to grow fast.
Activity: 20
This seems to be very nice and legit project and the next big thing in Crypto world.
Activity: 48
 I have experience in field and marketing and I think I can do something for your project! I love this project and please make it greater now! I really love this project.
Activity: 48
good project with good idea
Activity: 17
A reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project. A promising idea of the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives. The project is interesting in terms of innovation. I wish the project to grow fast.
Activity: 18
The project has a realistic concept, thus have a really bright future! I like the project. Wish you guys a huge success & great luck!!
Activity: 23
hmm this is a new and fundamentally optimal transfer platform and doesn't need an interpreter to understand
brand new
One of the most professional whitepapers I have come across in a long time. Refreshing. Good work with there guys.
Activity: 11
Activity: 52
I'm really happy that i joined this perspective project!
Activity: 84
Real life project and will make difference to your lives.Very useful project as its about Carrier and shipper  - and removing the intermediary !! - who charges huge some of money !!
Activity: 18
Interesting and good project
brand new
Activity: 11
this is one of it's kind. I love it.
Activity: 4
Activity: 17
Bounty of such steep projects like this one always brings real money. I'm glad that the team decided to hold the bounty. In turn, I will try to make it as good as possible.
Activity: 27
This is inspiring and promising
Good work
Pages:
Jump to: