Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented Technology): Shipper - Carrier Optimization - page 6. (Read 340924 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The team does an excellent job. Vaunty promises to bring good money. This is very cool, friends!
Activity: 4
Really nice project!! good job team!
Activity: 19
Great project. I'm sure of it. Wish you luck! You have a great idea, and it's very happy
Activity: 1
Very nice great and important project,wow.
Activity: 18
I'm sure that in this bounty must definitely participate! The team gives us a chance to fly to the moon!
Activity: 1
thanks for the bounty program and being able to participate in this ambitious project, clearly there is a real team of people directing this project
Activity: 19
Bounties of such strong projects always bring a lot of money. Thank you for your generosity!
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 37
Activity: 164
For some time I watched this project. I can say that they have a good team
Good bounty. I will definitely participate. I'm sure that the project's token will cost a lot of money.
Activity: 22
It's great that the project with such great potential holds the bounty. This allows us all to work well. The team did a very good job, and the project's prospects are very large.
Activity: 58
Activity: 12
Wow! How cool that this project has a bounty. It is a pity that I did not have time to start. But it's okay, I can still earn my millions thanks to this project =)
It is very good that this outstanding project has a bounty. This gives us all a good opportunity to earn. There is no doubt that this project is not fraudulent, but honest and executed by professionals.
Activity: 4
Laneaxis is so efficient that enables the shippers and the manufacturer to track transported good in real time using gps. Community now is getting involve now and wants to know more about Laneaxis platform
Activity: 224
The tech world makes me very happy, you ask why - because it's awesome and profit, on the income of the entire cryptocurrency, it's amazing THIS project with such a strong team will come to success, I recommend it to you !!
Activity: 257
Merit: 1
Activity: 47
So, logistics are incredibly huge and they power so much of today's ecommerce phenomenom, this project alone could be worth a lot of money if executed properly, I can't even imagine how much money there is behind logistics
Activity: 23
awesome project guys!  soon it will get moon.
Pages:
Jump to: