Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented Technology): Shipper - Carrier Optimization - page 7. (Read 340924 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The project looks very promising, strong and reliable.
Activity: 26
Good concept with a solid team in there. This ICO is very promising and gives many opportunities for investors.
 Chance for the better future. Good Luck guys!
Activity: 36
LANEAXIS could help simplify the job of shipper and carrier, cost and time efficiency of shipment and carrier business.
I will support this team to optimise the project.
congrat !! keep up a good work..
Activity: 12
Good bouty program for earning more
Activity: 311
Merit: 1
Activity: 18
This is a really huge project with great idea. I enjoy this project and hope the project will develop well and will be on the moon soon .
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
this project has good ideas and goals, I am sure with this idea this project will be useful in the future, the information about this project is very clear, and this project have transparency fund for each item, I am very interested to have coin on this project, running smoothly and reaching the target
Activity: 25
A great result of a strong team and an ever-growing community.Recently, I joined the community, and
I am very glad to be able to contribute my modest contribution to the overall success!
Activity: 25
Good project for future.Big earning programe.Thank you.
Activity: 1
Pretty good bounty. I think it will help to earn active people.
Activity: 196
A reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project. A promising idea of the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives. The project is interesting in terms of innovation. great looking project and behind the project there is a team whom lift up it so high. I wish the project to grow fast.

Activity: 5
awesome project, good job guys
Activity: 16
Very cool and promising project. I like how the project team works. I think the project has a great future.I'm glad to get to such a promising project. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all! Very beautiful
Activity: 7
International Digital Asset Platform

GoodLuck Team:)
Activity: 32
This project is amazing and so relevant! I live close to the havens of Rotterdam, so I know how relevant this project is! Good work!
Activity: 215
Oтличный пpoeкт, вceм peкoмeндyю
Activity: 1
Activity: 46
great looking project and behind the project there is a team whom lift up it so high.
may this project will be a successfull one
brand new
Activity: 0

Everything is described at an affordable price for investors. A good achievement that needs to be imitated by looking at his work will become a passion for the future for us. this project has good ideas and goals, I'm sure that with this idea this project will be useful in the future
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: