Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] REAL - The bounty campaign is over, no more reports will be accept - page 3. (Read 24127 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Dear Real team,
 thank you for bounty campaign. It was not so good as we expected.  Received just 37 Real token, but still thank you and good luck with a project!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
That is how stakes works in every campaign. You cant expect to receive a reward that is anywhere close to the translation work (or similar campaigns) by re-tweeting/sharing. Translators put 10s of hours of work into it so expecting similar payment is ludicrous.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
I have been sharing your content since the beginning why so few tokens? please consider giving more!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i don't know why project team doing like this. before bounty start they show us good rates and now everything changed. why? we did good work and whole 2 months and now what we got. i checked spread sheet one week ago my token was shows on spread sheet over 700 real. and now only 180 token only. this is not fair with us.
Activity: 330
It is my humble request to DEV to reconsider stakes for twitter participants.
At lease pay 3 times to participants for their hard work and patience

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Kishan
Activity: 330
I'm still waiting for twitter bounty. It's too low now. Only 129 for 520 stakes.
BTW, thank you I got payment for other bounty. Not bad at all.
Hope this will pass and other project should clearly from start about amount they will give out depend on the amount of token sell not fixed amount from start like this
I totally agree with you. This is not fair
I have retweeted almost all the Real tweets frequently and posted on thread without missing and what i am getting is 260 REAL for 1020 stakes
Twitter participants did most of the hard work and what they are getting is very less payouts
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I'm still waiting for twitter bounty. It's too low now. Only 129 for 520 stakes.
BTW, thank you I got payment for other bounty. Not bad at all.
Hope this will pass and other project should clearly from start about amount they will give out depend on the amount of token sell not fixed amount from start like this
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
if the calculation is correct, I follow this project approximately 5 weeks signature and facebook, twitter only get 122 tokens, calculated the current price 1 real 0.002 eth = 0.244 eth WoW is very surprised with the big project but there are disputes in it Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Yes it's better than SCAM projects like ORENPlatform, but anyway, do you think its normal to pay  4-6$ per week for our work???
Activity: 246
55 tokens worth around $30 for twitter campaign of 5 weeks in which I had tweets re-tweeted by REAL and retweeted over 80 times by others.

@REAL see my next tweets later today. I will also post here so that other bounty campaingers can re-tweet.
Activity: 1162
May be someone speaking in Spanish? And can make video review with this rats?
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Only 33 tokens worth 24$ for 6 weeks of work??? Are you kidding??? Yesterday I earned twice more just for airdrop. I'm really dissapointed. I've earned 260$ just for 1 week in Revain project for comparison.
I've only recieved 55 tokens??? Are you sending each campaign separately???
Activity: 273
Merit: 13
Still not received any tokens. Yesterday they said all would be sent yesterday. Then said only 20% sent yesterday.
Unlike some of the others English is my primary language and so I'll make sure if I don't get all my tokens. Everyone hears about it on every communications channel.
Be patient please
Still not received any tokens. Yesterday they said all would be sent yesterday. Then said only 20% sent yesterday.
Unlike some of the others English is my primary language and so I'll make sure if I don't get all my tokens. Everyone hears about it on every communications channel.
Activity: 168
I want to receive all my tokens! Not only part of them! You must dustribute all 100,000 real tokens! It's a mockery
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think token should be distributed as quickly as possible now to calm members here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
why my name not listed in spreadsheet?
i'm join twitter campaign and i see i get 100 stake more but finnally stake my name deleted
explain me dev, thanks
Activity: 1162
Activity: 273
Merit: 13
received tokens
thank you and good luck this project
Which campaign did you participate in
Pages:
Jump to: