Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] REAL - The bounty campaign is over, no more reports will be accept - page 4. (Read 24127 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
received tokens
thank you and good luck this project

Thank you peloso
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
If I don't receive my full payment I'll ensure that I'll let everyone know on this site via the Altcoins discussion board, telegram, twitter and reddit and everytime someone mentions REAL on any of those channels.

You are right! every one must know this spanish rats in face! Nobody will not deal with them! I think, this spanish rat want to sell your tokens on exchange! He stolen 60% tokens, and this tokens will be sold on exchange.
You are right.
very bad signature campaign salary,, we have ever seen, with few participants  Grin

The payment for the signature campaign was small from the start, they didn't hide that. Everybody knew it and made his choice...

Thank you Sowik
Miguel when will payment be dispatched

Between today and tomorrw.
Almost 50% of people have been already paid
Activity: 273
Merit: 13
very bad signature campaign salary,, we have ever seen, with few participants  Grin

The payment for the signature campaign was small from the start, they didn't hide that. Everybody knew it and made his choice...

Thank you Sowik
Miguel when will payment be dispatched
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
If I don't receive my full payment I'll ensure that I'll let everyone know on this site via the Altcoins discussion board, telegram, twitter and reddit and everytime someone mentions REAL on any of those channels.
Indeed, everyone knew what are they signing for at the start of the campaign. Lowering of the bounty pool is understandable as they collected less than expected during the ICO period, they even wrote a disclaimer on this. So basically stakes right now are distributed as they should be and as they intended to be from the start of the campaign.

Thank you xOdiumNostrumx

Thank you Sowik
It starts to get on my nerves. Why do I have to remind each time that my stakes are counted?
The first time stakes were not scored in 3 weeks.

I had to write a bounty manager

The second time the same happened. I wrote to Melissa Sapmaz, but did not receive a reply

In the end, I was credited only for 3 weeks.

What's going on with this company? This scam?

Everybody that has sent me their report has their stakes updated.

I do not understand why all are not good enough. The pool of bounty campaign from the very beginning was small! You knew what you were on. So let's rejoice that which is.

Thanks for your comment Scambusterz
Anyone been sent their tokens yet???

We have already started the payment.
Yesterday we paid 20% of the people and now we continue with the transactions
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

I do not understand why all are not good enough. The pool of bounty campaign from the very beginning was small! You knew what you were on. So let's rejoice that which is.

What you say? They reduced small bounty in more than 2 times! If we will not punished this rats, next rats also scammed next people.
We know this rats face. And we can make video, post everywhere. And everyone in Spain and other countries will be know Real ICO - scam and look to this scammers face.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Anyone been sent their tokens yet???
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
It starts to get on my nerves. Why do I have to remind each time that my stakes are counted?
The first time stakes were not scored in 3 weeks.

I had to write a bounty manager

The second time the same happened. I wrote to Melissa Sapmaz, but did not receive a reply

In the end, I was credited only for 3 weeks.

What's going on with this company? This scam?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Anyone checked the stakes on the spreadsheet??? It doesn't add up to me at all. Much less than expected on both my signature and social media campaign. This is becoming a joke now. From my workings out less than 50% given on both campaigns.

it's because their team uses its own rules of judging the stake, not following the usual forum count. . .
let alone at sosialmedia it was a joke, with the task of repost the nature of the rules suddenly !!
it's their decision, we have to act or it will hurt all bounty hunter

A total of 100,000 REAL tokens (approx. 100,000 USD) details the token they promised 100,000 tokens while the total they currently spend is 37,619 tokens
corrections if i am wrong
Anyone checked the stakes on the spreadsheet??? It doesn't add up to me at all. Much less than expected on both my signature and social media campaign. This is becoming a joke now. From my workings out less than 50% given on both campaigns.

Activity: 273
Merit: 13
who has received bounty payment here
Activity: 336
why late pay bounty campaign?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Indeed, everyone knew what are they signing for at the start of the campaign. Lowering of the bounty pool is understandable as they collected less than expected during the ICO period, they even wrote a disclaimer on this. So basically stakes right now are distributed as they should be and as they intended to be from the start of the campaign.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327

Pages:
Jump to: