Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] REAL - The bounty campaign is over, no more reports will be accept - page 6. (Read 24127 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I hope the distribution is for 100,000 REAL tokens and not 50,000. If it is only 50,000 the few people on translation bounty will be happy as there are so few even 50% is a lot of money. The majority in other sections will not be happy.
Do you know how many token they are giving now? 50k is perfect without complain as the project not met hard cap.
But for now it's just tiny amount.
Let's wait and see about their decision.

I don't understand why do you think 50k is perfect? Were you even a participant? They never conditioned the bounty to any minimum hard cap so don't post your crap here. They already raised $10 million and 0.1%(100,000) bounty shouldn't be a problem in any way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
I hope the distribution is for 100,000 REAL tokens and not 50,000. If it is only 50,000 the few people on translation bounty will be happy as there are so few even 50% is a lot of money. The majority in other sections will not be happy.
Do you know how many token they are giving now? 50k is perfect without complain as the project not met hard cap.
But for now it's just tiny amount.
Let's wait and see about their decision.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Activity: 278
wasnțt at some point some scam acusations about this coin?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 672
Merit: 140

Hello everyone,

After reading all your comments and the messages that I have received orienting me towards the best way to do the distribution of tokens, I have decided to listen to the community and change the distribution of tokens.
Tomorrow will be assigned the correct tokens and proceed to payment.

Thanks for your support

Thank you for your feedback, even I was happy with previous distribution. But to be honest probably is right decisions.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

Hello everyone,

After reading all your comments and the messages that I have received orienting me towards the best way to do the distribution of tokens, I have decided to listen to the community and change the distribution of tokens.

Thanks for your support

Great, community and all the supporters should be the first priority, great decision. Smiley
Not all, only signature participants Smiley As can see social media participants not talk in this thread
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Great to see responsive campaign manager, i hope reward stake will be increased and no cuts will be applied on any stakes and distribution will occur soon. Cheers
Activity: 532
Merit: 327

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

Appreciate that you guys listened to the community Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

Nice to hear such an official statement. all participants will see token in their wallet.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

Great to hear this. Please ignore all the foul mouth people in here, there is literally zero need for personal attacks, all can be sorted out in a civil matter.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

Thanks
Activity: 896
Merit: 504

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

Hi Miguel. Glad to see that you have decided to recalculate stakes in accordnce with promised percentage. It will be honest and understandable.

Thank you
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

thank you for understanding what we complain about and feel. . . hopefully your team also do not feel tired listening to the discussion here
Activity: 574

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

Great, community and all the supporters should be the first priority, great decision. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

Activity: 1162
Write to him:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lauda-101872

He is a right man and he must ban this scammers I think
Activity: 574

I totally agree with you, but it is the first time that I deal with a campaign like this and from what I see, there are people who at the very least find it very easy to insult a team that tries to make the best possible decision.

I have worked with projects that offered 5-10% of coins for bounties/marketing and never backed out. I can't understand why 0.1% bounty is a problem for you.
Firstly, you can't reduce the total bounty pool from $100,000 as promised earlier even if you can't afford it. It was your fault that you didn't mention any conditions/minimum investment for this bounty. Now, If you reduce the pool even due to legitimate concerns, you'll be called a scammer/cheater who didn't fulfill a commitment.
Secondly, you can change the rules that you yourself set. It should be 20% distribution as every participant whether he participated in social media campaign or other campaigns was already aware of this bounty distribution. It's extremely unprofessional and even against rules to change anything now.
So, take back your decision to change any things now if you want to keep a good name for your company.

Ahmad, you are true, lets get united here: https://t.me/joinchat/FSrq_g6FlGb1NvkImWcQgw
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Join Twitter and Facebook! Thanks
Activity: 1162
Guys, you must write to Lauda or to other Moderators and this scammers must be banned!
This is really shit project and devs are greeady scammers.  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: