Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] REAL - The bounty campaign is over, no more reports will be accept - page 5. (Read 24127 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
very bad signature campaign salary,, we have ever seen, with few participants  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform

Hello everyone,

After reading all your comments and the messages that I have received orienting me towards the best way to do the distribution of tokens, I have decided to listen to the community and change the distribution of tokens.
Tomorrow will be assigned the correct tokens and proceed to payment.

Thanks for your support

Great to hear this. Please ignore all the foul mouth people in here, there is literally zero need for personal attacks, all can be sorted out in a civil matter.

Thanks a lot
what time should we be expecting the payment

We already have started the tokens transfer, so between today and tomorrow you will receive your tokens.

Thank you.. now reddit campaign look really reach 2453 Real token for 11 actions.. Not bad.
Yeah you so luck! They don't check any at all. Nothing post from you got up 10 upvote but you got 160 stakes. lol
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Distribute all info about this scammers rats! We must punished such scammers! And make clean ICO business!
Merit: 140

Hello everyone,

After reading all your comments and the messages that I have received orienting me towards the best way to do the distribution of tokens, I have decided to listen to the community and change the distribution of tokens.

Thanks for your support

Great to hear this. Please ignore all the foul mouth people in here, there is literally zero need for personal attacks, all can be sorted out in a civil matter.

Thanks a lot

We already have started the tokens transfer, so between today and tomorrow you will receive your tokens.

Thank you.. now reddit campaign look really rich 2453 Real token for 11 actions.. Not bad.
Merit: 140
join twitter campaign

Hi. How I can join to Twitter campaign?

You can not.. If you will read carefully, bounty campaign is over. And devs already started token transfer.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Well around $50k might be low but considering they didn't raised all the money they wanted its ok. I mean they shouldn't have said that there will be 100,000 tokens for bounty in the first place, instead something like a fixed %. Anyways it is still good that they listened to the community and fixed the issue with the pools!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think as they have retained the original percentage share all issues should settle now, lets receive the reward tokens now. cheers
Activity: 773
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

Thanks a lot

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I hope the distribution is for 100,000 REAL tokens and not 50,000. If it is only 50,000 the few people on translation bounty will be happy as there are so few even 50% is a lot of money. The majority in other sections will not be happy.
Do you know how many token they are giving now? 50k is perfect without complain as the project not met hard cap.
But for now it's just tiny amount.
Let's wait and see about their decision.

I don't understand why do you think 50k is perfect? Were you even a participant? They never conditioned the bounty to any minimum hard cap so don't post your crap here. They already raised $10 million and 0.1%(100,000) bounty shouldn't be a problem in any way.

50 000 not 0.05%. It is 0.5%,. 100 000 it 1%. Yes most of bounties have started from 1% and 0.5% it is not good pool, but in this situation people have been focused on the percentage of distribution.
Sorry, my mistake. I meant to say 1% and it's still very low as compared to other startups and you are asking it to be lowered to 0.5% which is insane.
Activity: 1162
Guys, if they ll scam you, you must make video review, make thread and other social news and everyone must know this scammers in face.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support
Hi! Why total payment now is only 44880 tokens? It must be 100k, as it described in OP. I'm participated in social media bounty, and agree that first percentage calculating was incorrect. But now it seems like somebody steal our reward. Hope you will take right decision.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Which 50k you talking?? They have 100k Real tokens for bounty! Its a very poor amount compared with many other project here! And they must pay all this 100k! In some bounty this amount very poor, but we acccept this in the beginning, and they must do this!

You jokking under me? Im weared signature 5 week, and now Ill receive 100 tokens? You must pay all amount me what you must!

20 000 real tokens / 5472 stakes = 3.65 tokens for stake. And 66 stakes x 3.65 = 240 TOKENS!
Activity: 273
Merit: 13

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

Thanks a lot

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

Thanks a lot
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

Fixed

if the signature campaign calculation is fixed and the results are like that, I conclude that this is my worst signature campaign and a failed project that I support
everyone has already marked, and it will cause on the market
you have a team and we are also a support team
if this is your first project learn from here. . .
I will also learn to judge an unprofessional team in this project
Hello sir, now i victim hacker my wallet. So i want to change my address in spreadsheet. Please change this address.

Social spread sheet no : 18

Old address : 0xFB13f0D146Ac45ec4D3448CCaF9Fb9D563d46236

New address : 0xdF0D80fB6eB6B6d7931d241677A55782a8Ab24bb

Thank you . Waiting for your response .

Fixed
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
By saying people have been focused on percentage, approximately 8 people were unhappy.

Only giving 50k tokens you will find around 80 people are unhappy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
I hope the distribution is for 100,000 REAL tokens and not 50,000. If it is only 50,000 the few people on translation bounty will be happy as there are so few even 50% is a lot of money. The majority in other sections will not be happy.
Do you know how many token they are giving now? 50k is perfect without complain as the project not met hard cap.
But for now it's just tiny amount.
Let's wait and see about their decision.

I don't understand why do you think 50k is perfect? Were you even a participant? They never conditioned the bounty to any minimum hard cap so don't post your crap here. They already raised $10 million and 0.1%(100,000) bounty shouldn't be a problem in any way.

50 000 not 0.05%. It is 0.5%,. 100 000 it 1%. Yes most of bounties have started from 1% and 0.5% it is not good pool, but in this situation people have been focused on the percentage of distribution.
Merit: 250
Hello sir, now i victim hacker my wallet. So i want to change my address in spreadsheet. Please change this address.

Social spread sheet no : 18

Old address : 0xFB13f0D146Ac45ec4D3448CCaF9Fb9D563d46236

New address : 0xdF0D80fB6eB6B6d7931d241677A55782a8Ab24bb

Thank you . Waiting for your response .
Pages:
Jump to: