Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][ICO] | VeriMe : Verification, Authentication, Protection - page 28. (Read 10117 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
I do not see your road map? I think you should definitely put it in your information so that users can get acquainted with it.
I am also into that step but failed to see the roadmap, does dev take action on this? I wanted to read more about the whitepaper but it seems it is empty. As I watched the video, the platform simply an ID for verification to buy items. Please dev add some more detailed information about the platform and update the whitepaper because it is empty.
Hello, I've seen the roadmap about VeriMe here: https://www.verime.mobi/roadmap. Whitepaper is the problem too. Which literally white page. Upon seeing the videos, maybe for you it's just simply an ID verification but it leads to how to simply the verification process of one person to avoid delays. Also, the project itself will surely help how to the businesses will adapt cryptocurrency in the future.
Exactly, this platform will help us saves time during verification and filing any form of documents. Having this kind of app will surely be useful especially we are now dealing with electronic gadgets. Hoping that they will have a high security level of verification.
Yes, this project will make all the verification systems more secure using blockchain technology to maintain the anonymity of the user. They will surely have high-level security for this and this will make many works of the people easy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
VeryMe solutions - D- KYC seems amazing as it solves all the issues like manual KYC process which is slow that increases friction between providers and customers. Its digital identity verification is a great check mark for fixing the issues which helps in the crypto world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
 VeriMe is doing Verification, Authentication & Protection . All of things are done by mobile application. But you didn't mention it here. Without mobile application its quite impossible to do this type of work. Can you give me the link of mobile application??
Activity: 574
We are awaiting to get some updates from dev team regarding the white papers of the project which really helps us to understand your road map, legacy and the planning which VeriMe is dealing, which will really bring a focus for many investors to understand about Verime.
Actually, I very like their idea “Verification, Authentication, Protection”. And of course I think is it future of crypto and this project will sucess if they can keep hard working for online security business like this Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I do not see your road map? I think you should definitely put it in your information so that users can get acquainted with it.
I am also into that step but failed to see the roadmap, does dev take action on this? I wanted to read more about the whitepaper but it seems it is empty. As I watched the video, the platform simply an ID for verification to buy items. Please dev add some more detailed information about the platform and update the whitepaper because it is empty.
Hello, I've seen the roadmap about VeriMe here: https://www.verime.mobi/roadmap. Whitepaper is the problem too. Which literally white page. Upon seeing the videos, maybe for you it's just simply an ID verification but it leads to how to simply the verification process of one person to avoid delays. Also, the project itself will surely help how to the businesses will adapt cryptocurrency in the future.
Exactly, this platform will help us saves time during verification and filing any form of documents. Having this kind of app will surely be useful especially we are now dealing with electronic gadgets. Hoping that they will have a high security level of verification.

I also wonder how they are going to solve the safety problem of data. It is one of the risky project that ı ever seen but also very promising. I am going to check the whitepaper.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
We are awaiting to get some updates from dev team regarding the white papers of the project which really helps us to understand your road map, legacy and the planning which VeriMe is dealing, which will really bring a focus for many investors to understand about Verime.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I have a question, about twitter bounty program, we need update only 1 post for working result per week or update daily?
Activity: 602
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This project has acquired many features like verification, Authentication, protection with the help of blockchain technology which will give them high level of profits in the coming years. This has made the demand of this project tokens more and the participants are increasing every day.
I support you, safety accounts now under the threat of, indeed with occurrence cryptocurrency, all lot of people they started to store their finances in online.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The project looks very interesting.it is the verification authentication protection based on the blockchain technology.i saw the bounty programme is very good and the reward also.newbie can  join the bounty programme.i also joined the bounty programme.i hope this project will acheive great success.
Definitely, as this project adopt the blockchain technology in terms of verification and identification for the safe and protection for many users here in crypto currency community. Hopefully a great and better success on this project that the team will continue as thid project is in progress.
i just hope it solves the issues of KYC/AML so basically you have an app to verify with so all verification in just one place is good idea
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This project has acquired many features like verification, Authentication, protection with the help of blockchain technology which will give them high level of profits in the coming years. This has made the demand of this project tokens more and the participants are increasing every day.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I did not find information on the website of the developer about the sale of tokens and it's unclear whether the company has ended bounty or you can join the project?

You should have read first page of this thread, The Program will run until the end of the ICO, that is 15th March 2018 (last date of the ICO). So yes you can join bounty still lots of time remain.

Activity: 560
Verime do have a nice project and i just went through the bounty program. Telegram has always been the easiest, I shall join the bounty and see how it goes from there.
Activity: 434
just add a little more interesting for this project so many who want to mengimuti this project, good luck.
Activity: 294
A good idea, but this project should take other organizations. I do not really understand how you can go through the KYC in 1 second.
Activity: 434
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
You could not specify your road map, I do not find it. Either she is not, or I did not see her. Tell me where she is.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I was signed in somewhat bounty campaigns through google form that I should do further? You can give, please, me of the reference to your twitter, telegram (already joined verime), facebook? Thank you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
This is interesting, at first i got disappointed because the first i check upon entering this thread is the whitepaper which is literally white or blank paper. But after checking the video it caught my attention realizing that banks which are againsts on cryptocurrencies might change the way they see about cryptocurrency. For this is very useful in their part and maybe they will get involve soon.
Pages:
Jump to: