Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][CDRT] CREDEROOM - a digital era fintech company - page 2. (Read 8433 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
looks like twitter campaign distribution already started since 8 hours ago, great!
no #104 on spreadsheet and still waiting

thanks for you hard work  Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Tokens came, thanks to the team, the project of success and development, I will follow his progress.
I understand that today is the last day when payments will be assessed, for all the bounties, the moderators, am I right?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
The work of manangers sin to complain, also did not get for blogs, but I think everything will be on time
yeah still waiting for the twitter bounty to be distributed , as the manager said it will take a week after the ICO is finish to distribute all the bounties. We'll just have to wait , and i know the manager is doing a goodjob in this project.
no need to worry about everything here. everything will go well and without any obstacles. just waiting for several days ahead of all who have not received payment will be sent soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
The work of manangers sin to complain, also did not get for blogs, but I think everything will be on time
yeah still waiting for the twitter bounty to be distributed , as the manager said it will take a week after the ICO is finish to distribute all the bounties. We'll just have to wait , and i know the manager is doing a goodjob in this project.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Will the entire campaign payout be completed by the 22nd?
Because I have not received payment from blog campaigns.
it is possible that after that date the campaign participants from twitter and blog will get their payment. we wait from the manager because he will not leave the participants without payment. he works very fast and is active in everything
Signature and Facebook tokens are the once paid yet. I am awaiting payment for blog and twitter.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
it is possible that after that date the campaign participants from twitter and blog will get their payment. we wait from the manager because he will not leave the participants without payment. he works very fast and is active in everything
Activity: 721
Does anyone have an idea when CDRT will be launched in any exchange? Thanks!!! Smiley
In the telegram, the manager wrote that the tokens would be frozen until 22.11.17, possibly after this date there will be an announcement or other information

I see.. Thanks for the info Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin
Does anyone have an idea when CDRT will be launched in any exchange? Thanks!!! Smiley
In the telegram, the manager wrote that the tokens would be frozen until 22.11.17, possibly after this date there will be an announcement or other information

I see.. Thanks for the info Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Hi dev:

I confirmed that I have received the twitter and facebook bounty reward, thank for your contribution.
really you receive already the bounty in twitter , they do not distributed yet in the twitter bounty.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
Facebook Bounty participants, please check your balances, everything should be paid. We double checked 262 eligible users and we believe everybody was paid.

If this is not true, please contact us for corrections

CREDEROOM

I recieved my CDRT token for facebook campaign and waiting payment for twitter campaign. Thank's dev Smiley
I have a question, when CDRT listed on exchanger ?
I see this coin in ED but still no transaction
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Hi dev:

I confirmed that I have received the twitter and facebook bounty reward, thank for your contribution.
Tell me when will begin paying for blogs?
Activity: 392
distribution of bounty twitter and facebook why not simultaneously when the same social media
Activity: 420
Facebook Bounty participants, please check your balances, everything should be paid. We double checked 262 eligible users and we believe everybody was paid.

If this is not true, please contact us for corrections

CREDEROOM

i have received the tokens from facebook's campaign sir, thank you  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
This is CREDEROOM.COM related account
MuhamadDikri

Nice try Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: