Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][CDRT] CREDEROOM - a digital era fintech company - page 4. (Read 8433 times)

Activity: 607
Merit: 106
Facebook Bounty Section is sent to payment system. Everybody should receive their CDRTs in a short time.

I don't received facebook bounty token
Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/achlys.aceline
Spreadsheet number: 76

Please check it again, thanks
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Facebook Bounty Section is sent to payment system. Everybody should receive their CDRTs in a short time.

I am waiting for facebook bounty campaign payment. and I am happy to be part of your project. you have done a great job professionally
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
This is CREDEROOM.COM related account
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
We started to calculate and transfer Boutny Rewards.

Signature section members go first.
when can we remove our signatures ? Good to know that the distribution for bounty is fast. Congrats crederoom.
the manager say that the signature campaign has been getting paid. if you have received your payment, you can delete your signature.
we would like the campaign manager itself say that we can remove the signature , there is no statement yet , he just only say that in the signature bounty will go first in list to be distributed , .
i will now remove my signature , thanks to be  part of this successfull project , and looking forward in working with you again , thank you devs , i will wait for twitter and facebook bounty , and more updates of this token.

when can we remove our signatures ? Good to know that the distribution for bounty is fast. Congrats crederoom.
the manager say that the signature campaign has been getting paid. if you have received your payment, you can delete your signature.
we would like the campaign manager itself say that we can remove the signature , there is no statement yet , he just only say that in the signature bounty will go first in list to be distributed , .
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Join the twitter bounty. Thanks
Exactly, though we really like signatures ))))
Activity: 532

Activity: 1008
that's right. we see how all the teams are working well. the remaining time is only about 2 days left until ico is closed. and I can not wait in the near future the team has prepared a good exchange for this coin
Yes, I agree. hopefully we belong to one of the lucky ones for following this project from first time. I also hope to see crederoom traded in one big market like bittrex. look at the price including high hopefully from the developers team can prepare everything for crederoom progress in and crederoom will be listed in one exchange soon.
I share your sentiments. This is a huge project. The success of the ICO was swift. It holds what it takes to be listed in the big exchanges. Great job by a great team.
That's a good project.
hopefully when this coin is the exchange price in accordance with the targeted from the beginning by the team of this project. 1 CDRT Token is equal 1 EUR
may be in accordance with what has been said before but we are still awaiting official information from the team regarding the exchange they have prepared for this coin.

this is statement from Oleg Pashkovsky in telegram channel..."We negotiate with exchanges, can't speak about it before completed"... i hope when distribution of crederoom token ends,i can see CDRT listed in any exchange...
Given that the team worked accurately and quickly I'm sure this information can be trusted.
Yes, right. because I believe this team is very professional in their work, any information can be trusted
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
that's right. we see how all the teams are working well. the remaining time is only about 2 days left until ico is closed. and I can not wait in the near future the team has prepared a good exchange for this coin
Yes, I agree. hopefully we belong to one of the lucky ones for following this project from first time. I also hope to see crederoom traded in one big market like bittrex. look at the price including high hopefully from the developers team can prepare everything for crederoom progress in and crederoom will be listed in one exchange soon.
I share your sentiments. This is a huge project. The success of the ICO was swift. It holds what it takes to be listed in the big exchanges. Great job by a great team.
That's a good project.
hopefully when this coin is the exchange price in accordance with the targeted from the beginning by the team of this project. 1 CDRT Token is equal 1 EUR
may be in accordance with what has been said before but we are still awaiting official information from the team regarding the exchange they have prepared for this coin.

this is statement from Oleg Pashkovsky in telegram channel..."We negotiate with exchanges, can't speak about it before completed"... i hope when distribution of crederoom token ends,i can see CDRT listed in any exchange...
Given that the team worked accurately and quickly I'm sure this information can be trusted.
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
it seems now ico has ended for now, so just waiting for news from the manager for the distribution of payments all campaign participants  Roll Eyes

Actually the ICO does not end for a further 4 hours so there is still a little time to invest some more or promote a little bit more! Once the ICO ends then I believe bounty campaigns end and we will wait for news of distribution.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
That's a good project.

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
That's a good project.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
it seems now ico has ended for now, so just waiting for news from the manager for the distribution of payments all campaign participants  Roll Eyes
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Can anyone say how much time it would take to complete the payouts?
Is the  ICO finish already , when distribution of bounties , and when can we remove our signature?
Activity: 280
That's a good project.
Activity: 238
That's a good project.
Pages:
Jump to: