Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][CDRT] CREDEROOM - a digital era fintech company - page 6. (Read 8433 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I am now wearing my new  rank (Member) signature. Kindly update the spread sheet to reflect the current rank. Crederoom is moving to the moon. Wonderful performance so far.
Activity: 490
Hello Dev,
I joined signature campaign as Jr member but now my rank is Member. Please  change my status rate to reflect Member.
Thanks.
Activity: 182
Done Changed the signature code Jr. member to member.. and i'am gonna stay to support this, hope for the Success. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
This is CREDEROOM.COM related account
Another short announcement.
If you are good in graphics, you can create some graphics with youк understanding of what CREDEROOM is. It is additional task, it will be evaluated separately upon presentation. Graphics must be original and pretty!

You can post your links to youк works here.
Dear Bounty Campaign participants!

We would like to draw your attention to several facts:

1. We will NOT ACCEPT for publications reposts of bounty.pdf in any version and in any language.

2. We will NOT ACCEPT any more publications (text, video or whatever) that only repeats Whitepaper/Website. Please try to be creative and do something more, than just copy/past.

3. For Videos submitted, but no directly agreed with us, we will require at least 150 views at youtube, before they will be accepted.

4. Mistakes should be checked before submitting. Especially names and links.

We are CREDEROOM (all capital letters preferable), not Crederom, not Krederoom or whatever

5. If you submitted your publication in Spreadsheet, that is enough. We look through and update Spreadsheet time after time. If you contact us after any text or any mistake you corrected, you waste yours and ours time! We will contact you if there will be something wrong!

As in bounty.pdf - you should change your signature.

What regards to registration, will do a little bit later
Thanks
Activity: 182
Can i change my Signature Rank Code Jr.member to Member . because im a member rank now.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
MUG1WARA

Done )
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
dear manager.!
if you accept me as one of the signature campaign participants please change my rank. I was yesterday when I was a member and now my rank is full member. thank you for your attention!
Statement on Twitter updated, stay tuned

sadewa69
The Mighty Retweeter )
78 retweets
Activity: 684
Activity: 331
I joined Facebook and twitter bounty. Success for the bounty project.
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
More than 1M Crederoom tokens sold out,i think this is a great work from crederoom team.i hope this project will be successful until the end of ICO.But i see facebook and twitter spreadsheet has not been updated until now,i also want to ask a question about the stake for signature campaign,i see no stake of junior to hero stakes of signature campaign rules. Will it be same as the acquisition of stake signature if junior or hero get post 50 until the end of ICO?

If you look in the link below there is a more detailed breakdown, I agree it would be nice if it were to be added to the main bounty post though  Smiley

https://www.crederoom.com/documents/bounty.pdf

I would also like to know if I can start making my 50 posts now or must I wait until I am accepted?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The weekend had a remarkable result on the ICO and entire project. Congratulations Team for hitting the 1M token mark sold. We are definitely on course.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
More than 1M Crederoom tokens sold out,i think this is a great work from crederoom team.i hope this project will be successful until the end of ICO.But i see facebook and twitter spreadsheet has not been updated until now,i also want to ask a question about the stake for signature campaign,i see no stake of junior to hero stakes of signature campaign rules. Will it be same as the acquisition of stake signature if junior or hero get post 50 until the end of ICO?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Joined signature campaign Sir
nice project and success until the end ico
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
dear manager! if i make more than 50 posts until ico ends does that mean i get additional stake?
Thank you for your help!
Pages:
Jump to: