Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][CDRT] CREDEROOM - a digital era fintech company - page 3. (Read 8433 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Facebook Bounty participants, please check your balances, everything should be paid. We double checked 262 eligible users and we believe everybody was paid.

If this is not true, please contact us for corrections

CREDEROOM

confirmed ,
i have received bounty for facebook ,
now we'll wait for twitter
thanks for your hardwork
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
a Very good project, I love this potentially project and I have participated by following the bounty of articles and videos, good luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Facebook Bounty participants, please check your balances, everything should be paid. We double checked 262 eligible users and we believe everybody was paid.

CREDEROOM
i haven't received for facebook payment until now,my spreadsheet number 209 for facebook campaign.you can check in my wallet,i just got from signature payment,haven't received from facebook payment.please check it dev. Thanks
Activity: 840

CREDEROOM

when payment for twitter, i see in spreadsheet there is no stake and thanks for payment from bounty facebook
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
This is CREDEROOM.COM related account

CREDEROOM
Activity: 721
HELLO dev.
I not received payment for publication campaign.
Number list spreadsheet 99.
Thank you
legendary
after monitoring https://etherscan.io/token/0x1d9e20e581a5468644fe74ccb6a46278ef377f9e?a=0x00eb9fa879b823349782c4a8122b4ae6ec1e9f9e
looks like the distribution already on bottom list (68 CDRT)

i'm no #84 on spreadsheet but haven't received the tokens
please fix it
thanks.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Dear Dev. Thanks for a successful campaign. I have got my FB and signature tokens. Can I remove my signature?
you can already remove the signature because the signature participants first receive the payment so you take it off for now
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Dear Dev. Thanks for a successful campaign. I have got my FB and signature tokens. Can I remove my signature?
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
where can i exchange this token
Activity: 406
I received tokens, thank you very much!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I, just  confirmed I have receive the token from Facebook bounty and waiting for other distribution bounty. thank you
Activity: 313
If you are on spreadsheet of facebook bounty and have digits in the most right column - you are eligible for CDRT Tokens and will receive them today. We will doublecheck before marking bounty paid, so don’t worry.

Twitter bounties and publication bounties are on their way and will be available very soon

CREDEROOM

Hello dev, I still have not received payment from facebook bounty
Number of Spreadsheet : #94

TIA
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
If you are on spreadsheet of facebook bounty and have digits in the most right column - you are eligible for CDRT Tokens and will receive them today. We will doublecheck before marking bounty paid, so don’t worry.

Twitter bounties and publication bounties are on their way and will be available very soon

CREDEROOM
what payment for bounty facebook is finished Huh because I still have not received payment .. facebook spreadsheet # 155
Activity: 490
Hello Dev,
I noticed from the signature spread sheet that payment has been made to all. I am in line 13 and against my name it was said i have been paid. I never receive such payment into my wallet addr. 0x8E806eA4Ed5453dfd3a31FA65d1de2c1ABD8DD11,  Kindly check and rectify the mistake. 

legendary

CREDEROOM

base on people that posted received the bounties ,
it looks like you guys don't distributed by order.
is it processed automatically or manually?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Facebook Bounty Section is sent to payment system. Everybody should receive their CDRTs in a short time.

Just want confirms, i've recieved my payment from bounty facebook and look likes the price is going up. thank you
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
This is CREDEROOM.COM related account

CREDEROOM
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Facebook Bounty Section is sent to payment system. Everybody should receive their CDRTs in a short time.

i haven't received for facebook bounty payment,my number of spreadsheet 209,please check it dev,,,and also waiting for payment of twitter campaign...,i hope soon after nov 22 will see crederoom listed in any exchanges... good job from the great team. Congratulations
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
We started to calculate and transfer Boutny Rewards.

Signature section members go first.
im received token for facebook bounty campaign.thanks dev ^^.and still waiting payment for twitter campaign.ups im forget,what exchange crederoom will be listed?
Pages:
Jump to: