Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔥[BOUNTY][ICO]🔥COINPLACE ICO started 🚀Second Round 1,000,000$🚀🔴🔴 - page 45. (Read 12568 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Enough for u, dev, tell us now! WHO IS MOREOVER?!
Activity: 7
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
Great job! As I see you have already launched your trading platform and it is already possible to perform operations on buying CPL-tokens via ETH and fiat. I will try to buy your tokens right now!
Thank you!The process of purchasing tokens is very fast and easy. Smiley
Activity: 31
Great job! As I see you have already launched your trading platform and it is already possible to perform operations on buying CPL-tokens via ETH and fiat. I will try to buy your tokens right now!
how much money you raised for this moment? whats your softcup?
our softcap is 3000 ETH on Pre ICO.
now we are in the process of calculating the collected funds. Thank you!
Activity: 5
how much money you raised for this moment? whats your softcup?
COINPLACE PRE-ICO STARTS TODAY
We are starting the sale of CPL tokens on December 5 at 06:00 p.m. and have already prepared special bonuses for early buyers.
Moreover, everyone who buys CPL tokens today will automatically become a member of CoinPlace Club.
The more tokens you have and the longer you hold them, the bigger are your advantages — for example, sales discounts on other ICO tokens placed in our platform.
We are ready and waiting for you in CoinPlace. Join us! Pre-ICO starts on our website at 06:00 p.m.
Joined for Twitter bounty. I'm very excited about this project and support this ICO  Cool
Hopefully this project successful  Grin
Thank you
By the way, I suggest you take part in our Facebook or Telegram campaign.
Don't forget to always send a report on the work every Sunday.
Joined for Twitter bounty. I'm very excited about this project and support this ICO  Cool
Thank you
Nice to meet you
Activity: 18
Thank you
Hi there,

I'd like to translate the whitepaper and ANN into Ukrainian language there's a need for that.

I'm a native speaker so these translations are no problem for me and I can finish them in a few days.

Just let me know if I have the job and I will get to work right away.

Have a nice day!
This is a serious job, requiring knowledge and responsibility, write me a private message and we will discuss all the details.
Activity: 32
Hi there,

I'd like to translate the whitepaper and ANN into Ukrainian language there's a need for that.

I'm a native speaker so these translations are no problem for me and I can finish them in a few days.

Just let me know if I have the job and I will get to work right away.

Have a nice day!
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Hi dev. When I checked in the subscription bounty of the company, my status was newbie. And now it has become jr. member. How to be?
Check Google table. I changed your status and now you can participate in our program. Do not forget to send reports every Sunday.
All corrected, thank you very much.
Hi dev. When I checked in the subscription bounty of the company, my status was newbie. And now it has become jr. member. How to be?
Check Google table. I changed your status and now you can participate in our program. Do not forget to send reports every Sunday.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Tell me, do I just fill out a form for participation? Or I need to do something else.
No, first, decide which campaigns you will participate in.
Then read the rules and conditions of the specific campaign.Fill out the required Google forms and you can start working.
You should always send a report on the work every Sunday.
Activity: 52
Tell me, do I just fill out a form for participation? Or I need to do something else.
Please, is this campaign still on? I would like to participate if it's on.
Yes, of course you can join. All campaigns are relevant and open to entry.   Cheesy
Activity: 52
Please, is this campaign still on? I would like to participate if it's on.
Pages:
Jump to: