Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain [PAUSED] - page 5. (Read 15258 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I am just thinking when will the signature spreadsheet be updated? It has been late for three weeks, I don't know when will this campaign gonna end but I will just continue to participate.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
waiting to payment reward bounty .
when the start paid ?
Activity: 350
Bitcoin and co.
when the start paid ?

Bounty are usually paid after the sale ends. And as we know Monaize had some complications and their was postponed. The ico should start in october 2017 and till now we do not know what is the new date.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
when the start paid ?

Everyone gets paid after the tokens are distributed.  As far as I know that hasn't happened yet.  Keep an eye on the Monaize Twitter account for up to date info regarding the token sale/distribution.
Now that there will be no Monaize dICO can we get an update as to how those of us that participated in the various campaigns will be paid? 

https://medium.com/@monaizeuk/making-the-best-use-of-blockchain-to-disrupt-banking-a-marathon-not-a-sprint-faa610c387f8

Participants will still be paid - the change from doing a dICO to a ICO has nothing to do with bounties. When the ICO is concluded everyone will receive payouts.

Thank you for the response!  I look forward to finishing this.  The signature campaign has a last man standing feel to it Smiley

Glad that we are getting paid for almost three months of work and campaigning. It is just a matter of how people would contribute on the ICO . I really hope that 200 Million tokens will be sold out so that as it worth every sweat we had as participants.
Until the end
Now that there will be no Monaize dICO can we get an update as to how those of us that participated in the various campaigns will be paid? 

https://medium.com/@monaizeuk/making-the-best-use-of-blockchain-to-disrupt-banking-a-marathon-not-a-sprint-faa610c387f8

Participants will still be paid - the change from doing a dICO to a ICO has nothing to do with bounties. When the ICO is concluded everyone will receive payouts.

Thank you for the response!  I look forward to finishing this.  The signature campaign has a last man standing feel to it Smiley
Activity: 350
Bitcoin and co.
Hello i would like to ask if the Monaize Blog posts, articles and videos campaign spreadsheet, include all the articles that are already approved. Because when i checked couple of articles some was just copy pasted or only pictures, low quality etc... Or is this just all material that users sent to you and after ICO ends someone check them?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!

Until the end

Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Why am I crossed out in the spreadsheet? I was very active for several weeks and earned a couple of stakes. I removed the signature when the signature campaign was over.

Where it was mentioned that campaign was closed?

If anyone has issues with stakes, Please JUST post here your email address so i can look into the issue.

Why am I crossed out in the spreadsheet? I was very active for several weeks and earned a couple of stakes. I removed the signature when the signature campaign was over.

The campaign is extended and will just end on Feb 12,2018 .  So the campaign manager has the right to strike you out of the list. Maybe if some considerations you can appeal to him.

So it is finished???
Developers please answer. Is bounty countinues?

No its not closed

Only Social media campaign is CLOSED for NEW participants only. Existing participants can earn stakes by doing a simple task.

Everyone had marked this campaign closed on their spreadsheets, including myself.  I will continue retweeting this.  When does the Twitter bounty end?

lol how? I dont know where i mentioned that this campaign is closed.

Credit my collected stakes.
You did not mention that you lose your stakes if you leave early.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

If anyone has issues with stakes, Please JUST post here your email address so i can look into the issue.

The campaign is extended and will just end on Feb 12,2018 .  So the campaign manager has the right to strike you out of the list. Maybe if some considerations you can appeal to him.

So it is finished???

No its not closed

Only Social media campaign is CLOSED for NEW participants only. Existing participants can earn stakes by doing a simple task.

Everyone had marked this campaign closed on their spreadsheets, including myself.  I will continue retweeting this.  When does the Twitter bounty end?

lol how? I dont know where i mentioned that this campaign is closed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115

So it is finished???

No its not closed

Activity: 854
Merit: 103
I worked hard and did everything, but received 0, 0 stakes... it looks like I will be deleted from signature campaign.
Please don't delete my previous stakes.

But I'm leaving it, because tired to wait new date of ICO...
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
ok! thank you for clarifying that!
where we can supply the komodo address for the payout?
thank you!

You can get a kmd address using one from pc wallet or paper wallet.

https://www.komodoplatform.com/en/downloads
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
ok! thank you for clarifying that!
where we can supply the komodo address for the payout?
thank you!
Ok the manager has mentioned that campaign is not yet closed although my statement was the campaign was until feb 12 , I based my assumption on the spread sheet .
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Hey ifranpak

Why am I crossed out in the spreadsheet? I was very active for several weeks and earned a couple of stakes. I removed the signature when the signature campaign was over as mentioned on the beginning. I also told you about this in this thread so please make the cross away.

It is kinda weird when you copy my text one to one  Undecided https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30027660

Okay, it seems I mistook it with the end of the media campaign.

So it is finished???

No its not closed

I posted here that I leave the campaign after I asked here if the campaign is still running. Nevertheless, the opening thread says nothing about that the earned stakes will be cancelled if someone leaves the campaign. I think it is not a fair behaviour. Can we find the way to solve this misunderstanding?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

So it is finished???

No its not closed

Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
To me not correctly considers Stakes? the manager check please, and not only this project, in the others too not correctly considers
Pages:
Jump to: