Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain [PAUSED] - page 9. (Read 15258 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Hello, I am sorru where can I find Komodo address? Could you help - where I need to be register a komodo wallet?
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
Hi,

In http://monaize.bountyportals.com/Home/Dashboard  portal kindly clarify that should we enter Komodo Wallet address ? Because it is asking Ethereum address at portal.

For the Monaize dICO it is supposed to be a Komodo address.  I believe they are working on it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi,

In http://monaize.bountyportals.com/Home/Dashboard  portal kindly clarify that should we enter Komodo Wallet address ? Because it is asking Ethereum address at portal.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
@MonaizeSupport

11/13 - 11/19 is Monday through Sunday
11/20 - 11/26 is Monday through Sunday
11/27 - 12/02 is Monday through SATURDAY
12/03 - 12/09 is Sunday through Saturday

Did the days shift?  Also I reviewed my posts for the two weeks I have zeroes.  I thought I was on-target.  Please don't boot me.  Like it says under my Avatar...I'll stick around until the end.  Also, thank you for entering my new member level. 

I re-checked my posts for the weeks I got zeros.   Not sure if Bitcointalk is wonky or what or if I was just tired, but...

11/27 - 12/2 I got 15 posts, so I was on target there,

12/3 - 12/9 I had like six posts, so that was correct.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I can not see new updates for signature campaign from the week 10 to week 12 and I do not know if this campaign is still running or not?
If I stop making posts for week 13 without wearing signature at this time , May I get a reward for this campaign ?
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 30 min, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for Facebook updated after every 1 hour and for Twitter stakes will be updated once after each 30 min. These are not real time, as real-time slows down the portal.

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards

Thanks for the update. But still I can see the access for the portal is not encrypted and not secure enough.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251

There were 180 steaks
after the update everywhere 0 steaks
correct the error please Embarrassed
I sure new portal is also not working right because yesterday I open and linked my both accounts but its not showing any thing Campaign Manager need to work on this
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://cryptassist.io/

There were 180 steaks
after the update everywhere 0 steaks
correct the error please Embarrassed
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
What is about the signature campaign? Is it still running? If not, can I remove my avatar and signature?

And last but not least, when will the Google spreadsheet be updated?
Activity: 183
dir bounty manager, I just found a little mistake about calculating stakes.
1. My stakes just count 61 stakes from 489 stakes. i submit screenshot to your telegram contact for proof. please fix. and.
2. i can not add my KMD address for payout ..
Thank you ,i believe you are hones bounty manager, i follow you from 5 moon a go.
FAW
Merit: 28
when do you end the bounty company? can not find information in description
Activity: 434
Where my stakes?
Activity: 280
What crap has been again developed ? I had up and above 150 stakes now 1.25.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

Now what you have to do

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 30 min, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for Facebook updated after every 1 hour and for Twitter stakes will be updated once after each 30 min. These are not real time, as real-time slows down the portal.

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards

There is a problem with the address of the wallet, komodo address and not ethereum. If I try to enter the komodo address, the website reports an error
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
why my monaizebountyportal not load?
Activity: 110
Great to hear Smiley And not to be a bug but i noticed my stakes are about 30 shy from what I did have...unless of course updates are gradual.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Thanks for the update on the bounty portal Smiley
Would like to add that the new bounty portal shows to enter Ethereum address when it should say enter Komodo address. This could confuse any new comers as it has previously. Cheers!

Yeah! That will be updated
Activity: 110
Thanks for the update on the bounty portal Smiley
Would like to add that the new bounty portal shows to enter Ethereum address when it should say enter Komodo address. This could confuse any new comers as it has previously. Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards
I am getting following message when opening http://monaize.bountyportals.com/

"This web site has just been created and it is still under construction."

May be web site is under maintenance. Bounty manager or dev can clarify on it.
Pages:
Jump to: