Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain [PAUSED] - page 7. (Read 15258 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
I would like to appeal to the bounty manager. This has been the longest bounty campaign I have ever joined. May I request the signature campaign be spare from getting only half if participants is less than 50 . Kindly consider our dedication to post for almost three months and missing some opportunity to join another campaign . It is not much of a request. I know you are going to get paid in full irfan so be generous once in a while. I hope your understanding and consideration.

Yes! This is possible.

Ok, i lift that rule from the signature campaign.

King Regards
BountyPortals
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I would like to appeal to the bounty manager. This has been the longest bounty campaign I have ever joined. May I request the signature campaign be spare from getting only half if participants is less than 50 . Kindly consider our dedication to post for almost three months and missing some opportunity to join another campaign . It is not much of a request. I know you are going to get paid in full irfan so be generous once in a while. I hope your understanding and consideration.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Hello! Why on twitter my stakes aren't updated?

Please ping me your email, ill look what is the issue
I have sent the message in pm.
legendary
Sugars.zone

Please ping me your email, ill look what is the issue
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!
Monaize Signature Campaign has been updated.

Thank you for your update . I have seen it today so I want to know when will the ICO Monaize happen? it's quite long about nearly 4 months and now I can not know what is exactly date of ICO Monaize? Please help us a certain date .

At this point we are still in a holding pattern. We will have more information forthcoming. Please stay tuned to our medium at medium.com/@monaizeUK
This is where any official information will be announced.
You can also follow our Announcement thread for updates as we will update them as well.

Please keep in mind that we are doing an ICO as well as developing and launching a business in scale.

Thank you for your patience in this matter. We know that this can be frustrating, but we will finish out strong when the sale starts. Think of it as having more time to get stakes and increase your share in the bounty.
Thank you.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Thank you for your update . I have seen it today so I want to know when will the ICO Monaize happen? it's quite long about nearly 4 months and now I can not know what is exactly date of ICO Monaize? Please help us a certain date .
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
There used to be KMD, now ETH
What purse all the same it is necessary to specify: ETH or KMD?

Its Komodo, We changed that before many time. But Still ETH lol/ Ill ask my dev to change it again.

Regards

Please change my rank to full member... I wrote already about it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28664449

Thanks!
Activity: 308
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

Its Komodo, We changed that before many time. But Still ETH lol/ Ill ask my dev to change it again.

Regards

Thank you
legendary
Sugars.zone

Regards
legendary
Sugars.zone
Dear Manager, in my Dashboard Bountyportals disappeared shares it on Facebook and many retweets on Twitter.
This happened after you updated the interface of your portal.
E-mail : [email protected]
Eth Address : 0xcEac3AE9e736B9E596DB0193f5654cF9d92A9f33

Yes! We are looking into your issue, it will be solved soon.

Please fill the complaint button, if someone has any issue

Tell me, please, when will payments on the Monaize bounty be made?
Dude they have said this a billion times - after the ICO.
For some reason they are pretty steadfast about not releasing things until after the ICO

Thank you
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Dude they have said this a billion times - after the ICO.
For some reason they are pretty steadfast about not releasing things until after the ICO
Activity: 406
Dear Manager, in my Dashboard Bountyportals disappeared shares it on Facebook and many retweets on Twitter.
This happened after you updated the interface of your portal.
E-mail : [email protected]
Eth Address : 0xcEac3AE9e736B9E596DB0193f5654cF9d92A9f33
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
What is the matter with this bounty manager  irfan_pak10  Huh
Why do You always do mistakes in counting post in signature bounty???
Please recount my post!
And I have one more question!
As this bounty manager always do mistakes in counting and this campaign will start ICO in the long future (exactly we all  don't know when it happen) I want to ask if I leave this campaign now will You pay me for more than two month of signature campaign?

Activity: 854
Merit: 103
We understand everyone is impatient about this, but we are still awaiting confirmation of an official date of the start.
Please use the complaint button *inside* bounty portals if you are having an issue with the portal. This is simply a piece of equipment that @Irfan uses to get his job done.

I have been assured your shares are safe on the back end.
Please input your KMD address where it says "ether" address for the bounty portals - as we will not be distributing ether at all.

Again, we know this is difficult - but we intend to have a road map out soon so as you can see what you expect from us going forward.
That said, if you are not following the rules of the bounty, we cannot help you. This includes using bots or anything that is violated on the OP of the bounty thread.

Thanks for being patient everyone.

Thanks a lot for you message.  Roll Eyes I see that you are a good team and just continue to work and believe that you will have success ICO!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Portal http://monaize.bountyportals.com/site/login.php is not opening, I am getting follow error:-

Server Error

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Pages:
Jump to: