Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain [PAUSED] - page 6. (Read 15258 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Hey ifranpak

Why am I crossed out in the spreadsheet? I was very active for several weeks and earned a couple of stakes. I removed the signature when the signature campaign was over as mentioned on the beginning. I also told you about this in this thread so please make the cross away.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Manager!Stop lying to me.I've been in your baunti for a long time and I've had 300 steaks since you updated the platform I only have 100 steaks left, how do you understand that Huh
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Why am I crossed out in the spreadsheet? I was very active for several weeks and earned a couple of stakes. I removed the signature when the signature campaign was over.

The campaign is extended and will just end on Feb 12,2018 .  So the campaign manager has the right to strike you out of the list. Maybe if some considerations you can appeal to him.

So it is finished???
Developers please answer. Is bounty countinues?

There is no official statement yet , I would suggest that you still continue to follow the rules on signature bounty. Nothing is worth joining a new campaign as of the moment in my opinion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
Why am I crossed out in the spreadsheet? I was very active for several weeks and earned a couple of stakes. I removed the signature when the signature campaign was over.

The campaign is extended and will just end on Feb 12,2018 .  So the campaign manager has the right to strike you out of the list. Maybe if some considerations you can appeal to him.

So it is finished???
Developers please answer. Is bounty countinues?
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Why portal doesnt count likes and shares last 3 days?

The campaign is extended and will just end on Feb 12,2018 .  So the campaign manager has the right to strike you out of the list. Maybe if some considerations you can appeal to him.
Activity: 490
Merit: 265

Where are u see the spreadsheet??? Show me man.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Activity: 490
Merit: 265
Hello. I install AGAMA app and i see, what i can activate Monaize wallet. Can i input this address in the Bounty Portal? Or i need only KOMODO wallet?
Activity: 66
Hello, have the rules changed or something? because all me FB comment stakes was gone? Sad

Yes!

Now only those comments will be counted which are >75 character and nice.
And if you spam the comments system your portal will be banned.
Understood! Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello, have the rules changed or something? because all me FB comment stakes was gone? Sad

Yes!

Now only those comments will be counted which are >75 character and nice.
And if you spam the comments system your portal will be banned.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Is this project still active? There is no new post on Facebook as well as on Twitter for quite sometime, bounty manager pls confirm, first there was problem with the bounty portal and now new update, If this project has been ended pls confirm.

What project are you talking about?  The bounty project or the actual dICO?  Bounty is still ongoing and the dICO has yet to happen.

This is bounty thread so it is quite obvious I am talking about bounty project only, it has been answered by bounty manager now, I hope we will get new posts soon so that we continue share the same on twitter and Facebook.
Activity: 66
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
I would like to appeal to the bounty manager. This has been the longest bounty campaign I have ever joined. May I request the signature campaign be spare from getting only half if participants is less than 50 . Kindly consider our dedication to post for almost three months and missing some opportunity to join another campaign . It is not much of a request. I know you are going to get paid in full irfan so be generous once in a while. I hope your understanding and consideration.

Yes! This is possible.

Ok, i lift that rule from the signature campaign.

King Regards
BountyPortals
Thanks much for this Irfan. Great news indeed.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!
Is this project still active? There is no new post on Facebook as well as on Twitter for quite sometime, bounty manager pls confirm, first there was problem with the bounty portal and now new update, If this project has been ended pls confirm.

What project are you talking about?  The bounty project or the actual dICO?  Bounty is still ongoing and the dICO has yet to happen.

The twitter and facebook campaigns are still ongoing. The reason for the lack of posts is that we don't have much to update everyone with. When we begin marketing the new launch in full, you will have more than enough opportunity.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I've joined social media campaing for 2 mouth and you reset all stakes. seriously?
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
I would like to appeal to the bounty manager. This has been the longest bounty campaign I have ever joined. May I request the signature campaign be spare from getting only half if participants is less than 50 . Kindly consider our dedication to post for almost three months and missing some opportunity to join another campaign . It is not much of a request. I know you are going to get paid in full irfan so be generous once in a while. I hope your understanding and consideration.

Yes! This is possible.

King Regards
BountyPortals

Irfan, Thank you for heeding such request. I always admire your dedication and professionalism towards helping propagate Blockchain technologies.

Thank you!  This is good news indeed!  Now let's pray for a successful Monaize dICO soon!

Yes! This is possible.

King Regards
BountyPortals

Irfan, Thank you for heeding such request. I always admire your dedication and professionalism towards helping propagate Blockchain technologies.
Pages:
Jump to: