Pages:
Author

Topic: [BountyPortals] Where bounty management meets AUTOMATION [Campaign Manager] - page 3. (Read 23532 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hi BountyPortals Team,
Hi red here and on your portal, you have problem with api twitter issue, but I would to know if the stakes for old-closed campaign are counted and where can I check my stake and the retweet counted. Because when that was active the stake and retweet count was wrong.

Thanks in advance

It will be fixed now, We had a GoDaddy database issue, which was fixed today. Things will go to normal today. Your all the previous counts will be getting counted. Thank you for your patience guys
Activity: 276
Merit: 0
Hi BountyPortals Team,
Hi red here and on your portal, you have problem with api twitter issue, but I would to know if the stakes for old-closed campaign are counted and where can I check my stake and the retweet counted. Because when that was active the stake and retweet count was wrong.

Thanks in advance
legendary
Sugars.zone
Update: Please visit your account connection setting and check if your Twitter and Telegram are connected.

If not please connect it again.
legendary
Sugars.zone
@irfan_pak10

1.can not add telegram account. did through Start Tor Browser. writes "bot_id required". how to fix?
2.there is a question. Twitter does not work. Will the retweets that are currently being taken into account be taken into account?

1. If telegram is ban in your country try reconnecting is using VPN
2. Actually, we have twitter API issues. We are working on it.
Activity: 191
@irfan_pak10

1.can not add telegram account. did through Start Tor Browser. writes "bot_id required". how to fix?
2.there is a question. Twitter does not work. Will the retweets that are currently being taken into account be taken into account?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
One more question for you, how do you find participants who use multiple accounts in your social media campaign?
I hear a lot of your social media campaigns very easy to manipulate ..
I just need certainty for security.

Hello

Good Question

Participants cannot connect more Facebook and Twitter accounts to more than 1 Portal account.  We have restricted it to only 1 bountyportals account.
Manipulating IP addresses is also a way used by fraudsters to participate in your campaign. or use a VPN to enter the portal. I believe you are very professional.
Thanks for the explanation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
@irfan_pak10, Did you check my account? always the same problem, no sharing counted.
only likes.
and again, for some campaigns (aegeus for example), nothing at all.

Actually, we have twitter API issues. We are working on it.

I'm not talking about a problem with twitter, but a problem with facebook.
You asked me 2 days ago my e-mail address to check what is happening but you haven't given me an answer since.
Well, it doesn't matter, I'll stop doing unnecessary tasks since you can't solve my problem.
legendary
Sugars.zone
@irfan_pak10, Did you check my account? always the same problem, no sharing counted.
only likes.

Hi there.I can´t connect my Twitter account with platform.Just have seen that you having some problems there.But what is with Telegram?

Activity: 266
Merit: 25
Hi there.I can´t connect my Twitter account with platform.Just have seen that you having some problems there.But what is with Telegram?
only likes.
legendary
Sugars.zone
One more question for you, how do you find participants who use multiple accounts in your social media campaign?

Hello

Good Question

Participants cannot connect more Facebook and Twitter accounts to more than 1 Portal account.  We have restricted it to only 1 bountyportals account.
COINECT
legendary
Sugars.zone
I tried your website and encountered an error while trying to connect my twitter account. The facebook account got connected easily though.

The error was :

Error.
An error occurred while processing your request.

Has anyone encountered it too ?

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I tried your website and encountered an error while trying to connect my twitter account. The facebook account got connected easily though.

The error was :

Error.
An error occurred while processing your request.

Has anyone encountered it too ?
@irfan_pak10 , You didn't answer my question. (msg #113)
only my "like" are counted, no sharing for facebook campaigns (and if like are counted, it's because I'm registered)
if you want, I can provide you with sharing links for verification in order to understand where the problem comes from.

We are checking this issue.

Your email address?

[email protected]
legendary
Sugars.zone
only my "like" are counted, no sharing for facebook campaigns (and if like are counted, it's because I'm registered)
if you want, I can provide you with sharing links for verification in order to understand where the problem comes from.

We are checking this issue.

Your email address?
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hello guys... we have got a little situation here. Our Twitter API has been banned by twitter. Now our developers are working on this issue. Hopefully, this will be solved very soon. They have sent an email to twitter.

@irfan_pak10
Serious mistake.
what to do? how to fix?
my login: bezboly

1.ceased to work (count) twitter. error.

2.error. do not add telegrams

The answer to your second question is I think Telegram is banned in your country, you have to use a VPN.

I suggest adding a spreadshet so that participants can see their work.
and this is more transparent so that campaign participants feel involved in the campaign.

Actually, participants can see their stakes in their account. And also at the end, we do release spreadsheet where everyone can see the stakes.

Activity: 191
@irfan_pak10
Serious mistake.
what to do? how to fix?
my login: bezboly

1.ceased to work (count) twitter. error.
https://thumb.ibb.co/bUktDy/1_2018_05_11_110700.png

2.error. do not add telegrams
https://thumb.ibb.co/jXTVty/1_2018_05_11_110600.png
COINECT
I suggest adding a spreadshet so that participants can see their work.
and this is more transparent so that campaign participants feel involved in the campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: