Pages:
Author

Topic: [BountyPortals] Where bounty management meets AUTOMATION [Campaign Manager] - page 8. (Read 23516 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
The problem with APIs makes the portal abit problematic.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
As I'm one of the participant of bounty portals avatar and personal text campaign. I have few concerns for BP.

The site loads slow before with my 1st visit: https://www.bountyportals.com/ directly but after refreshing it many times, it loads too quick.

And with this link goo.gl/yAe168 = https://www.bountyportals.com/index.html

This is the message I get
!
File not found (404 error)
If you think what you're looking for should be here, please contact the site owner.

Have a nice day irfan! Long live bountyportals!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
you need server resource improvement or something like that, you site is so heavy to loading with my 1mbps connection, i know it slow but at least make it load faster, it takes 5 minutes even more to loading stakes index page but thank you irfan for making this great site and helping developer to create a better campaign  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1104
Telegram: @julerz12
Received my referral payment from sir irfan Smiley
Thank you sir. I'll continue to promote your management services.

https://blockchain.info/tx/e79d43f6a4dc868186ee2533c6c72456ea80383a4a03cd6a1a8303bb5970ad48
Activity: 238
I joined 2 bounty campaign using bountyportals. As user, can say, that it's very easy to use.
Respect!
Activity: 252
your bounty portal error login and late loading sir .
please fixed and up interface now  Grin Grin

i think this very good management in bounty portal
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Featured on

Professional Campaign And Community Management Service For Crowdsales Projects

Activity: 906
Merit: 262
This is awesome and makes everything much easier. I like the weird mesh mash of lines moving around the background and the site is very attractive and loads fasts. Nice and interactive. Good job.
legendary
Sugars.zone
Some new Crowdsale Reviews

BlockCDN Crowdsale Review
Rivetz Crowdsale Review

Join Our new Portals of blockCDN to earn free tokens

BlockCDN BountyPortals

Some new project updated in my work

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Good stuff Irfan, this script and platform automates the bounty count and stakes that is the need of the hour, keep it up.
legendary
Sugars.zone
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
LoveMe

BountyPortals offering one of the most lucrative referral programs.

Now you can earn 0.01BTC just for recommending my service to companies, who are looking for bounty management service.
Note: 0.01BTC is only paid when we got agreed to manage their campaigns.

How we confirm referral
We'll ask companies from where they got to know about us.

Good job irfan_pak10 many progress made from bounty campaign manger to build new automatic bounty system with very nice UI looking , all the best i will promote your system but 0.01 is not enough for promoters try to increase it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
If you ask for my opinion, sir, I think it would be easier if you added a sign-up form to BountyPortals and those who signed-up or registered an account there on the site had their own dashboard where they could easily access their link for the referral system. With this, sir, people who refer the companies can see the status of their recommendation and know if they have agreed to take the service or not. Additionally, this will also make it easier to find out who referred who since there is no need to ask the company who introduced them as it is already reflected in the referrer's dashboard.
legendary
Sugars.zone

BountyPortals offering one of the most lucrative referral programs.

Now you can earn 0.01BTC just for recommending my service to companies, who are looking for bounty management service.
Note: 0.01BTC is only paid when we got agreed to manage their campaigns.

How we confirm referral
We'll ask companies from where they got to know about us.

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
great work irfan_pak
I see this will be very much useful for everyone , Saving the time and will reduce spam in bounty threads
Cant wait for this portal to run

goodluck
Activity: 1554
Merit: 511
Wow, Bounty Portals?

Seems to be a good tool for campaign management

So it is a service offers people who wanted to manage their own campaign?

Great work there!
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
By making this bounty portal your work becomes lighter, I think this is the right step, checking manual work in bounty social media is very hard work, this is the most appropriate solution
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I think this is a great idea of managing social media campaign automatically. Also a very unique idea. Hopefully this will help you attract more customers for bounty management campaigns. Grin
Best of luck for your work.
Pages:
Jump to: