Pages:
Author

Topic: [BountyPortals] Where bounty management meets AUTOMATION [Campaign Manager] - page 5. (Read 23532 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
I want to ask you one thing - why do you do advertising here on Bitcointalk?
Is it profitable?
I need to be honest with you but Bountyportals sucks, and that's why users stop using it
You don't even reply to many feedback messages (even in this thread) and to requests...

May be you can start new portal from 0?
Now you won't survive competition with product like that

Please write the problem only?
Maybe because I didn't know about them. but I do reply them, and if something happened, im sorry

I know bountyportals previously has some issues, it wasn't working properly because my dev left me without informing me which leads to many issues. Now its working really fine. You can ask sunmoney participants. Until now working 100% perfect. And I have 2 developers working on it.

We have launched the whole new portal, where you don't have to register for each new campaign. One click and you joined a new campaign

Also, we have limited the participant's amount in each campaign, Otherwise more than 5k people join the campaign and rewards become too much less for each participant.

Thanks
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
I want to ask you one thing - why do you do advertising here on Bitcointalk?
Is it profitable?
I need to be honest with you but Bountyportals sucks, and that's why users stop using it
You don't even reply to many feedback messages (even in this thread) and to requests...

May be you can start new portal from 0?
Now you won't survive competition with product like that
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hi irfan, I've just spent around half an hour at your site but couldn't figure out how to register there, only found a message box.

I'm sorry that you have to spend that much time, Actually, the website needs some changes, Which I'm hoping tomorrow it will be updated.

Secondly, you can join here: app.bountyportals.com [This is new product and its in beta version, We are working on it. Also currently two campaigns are running on this site]

Also, one campaign is running here: sunmoney.bountyportals.com [Onld version, working really fine]

Reset password has not work on your platform.
After sign up i never get confirmation email, now i can't login because email/password did not mach. When i try to register, username already exist.
Any help?

Noted
We don't send confirmation emails
Your email, please?

loughlinalexis[at]gmail.com
Thanks

Still can't login on my account, and reset password not work. Any help?
thanks

Pmed to developer. Ill ping you once its done.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Hi irfan, I've just spent around half an hour at your site but couldn't figure out how to register there, only found a message box.

I'm sorry that you have to spend that much time, Actually, the website needs some changes, Which I'm hoping tomorrow it will be updated.

Secondly, you can join here: app.bountyportals.com [This is new product and its in beta version, We are working on it. Also currently two campaigns are running on this site]

Also, one campaign is running here: sunmoney.bountyportals.com [Onld version, working really fine]

After sign up i never get confirmation email, now i can't login because email/password did not mach. When i try to register, username already exist.
Any help?

Noted
Your email, please?

Thanks

Still can't login on my account, and reset password not work. Any help?
thanks
legendary
Sugars.zone
There are currently 3 campaigns running at app.bountyportals.com

1. Arbitraging
2. eSlot
3. Orozu

And one at our previous portal sunmoney.bountyportals.com

Only Bitcoin!

Any help?

Noted
Your email, please?

Thanks
Activity: 621
Merit: 108

I knew there should be some trick with it Smiley Thanks, will register and look around.
legendary
Sugars.zone

Any help?

Noted
Your email, please?
Only Bitcoin!
Any help?
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
legendary
Sugars.zone
BountyPortals has been running as a bounty campaign management platform maintaining fairness towards users without any issues since April 2017.
legendary
Sugars.zone
Not it is clear how to work at the new portal how to perform tasks? And in the new company there is a mistake, check the link to Telegram

How this portal works

1. Register, and if you have already registered just go to the second step
2. Login
3. Go to admin section
4. Connect your Facebook and Twitter, and also ad your ETH and other required things (If you have already added all these things, more to next step)
5. Go to Active campaign tab
6. Click on running a campaign
7. Join the campaigns
8. Start working and get rewards

We are still in beta version, All the things are updated regularly

What we can assure, is you won't lose your stakes guaranteed.

Thank you
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
Not it is clear how to work at the new portal how to perform tasks? And in the new company there is a mistake, check the link to Telegram
legendary
Sugars.zone
legendary
Sugars.zone
The email you received today, is an official email from bountyportals

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
A great idea. Managing bounties are getting really tough these days.
legendary
Sugars.zone

BountyPortals offering one of the most lucrative referral programs.

Now you can earn 0.01BTC just for recommending my service to companies, who are looking for bounty management service.
Note: 0.01BTC is only paid when we got agreed to manage their campaigns.

How we confirm referral
We'll ask companies from where they got to know about us.

Your reviews are welcomed here. Please share your reviews and experience here
legendary
Sugars.zone
Looks pretty handy. Has anyone used it? How it works in real life? Is it really works or not? It just I have seen few similar one but they didn't work at all. So just wondering.

Yes! More than 10 projects used this protal. And currently two projects are running at it

Please have look here: app.bountyportals.com

Irfan, what is about Monaize bounty program. I can't open his page on your portal. whether they ended up with his bounty campaign, or just have a technical issue?
I can't find his ANN and bounty thread, it is easy to me to post here.
thanks

Yes! There is an issue with it, message delivered to my developer, he will have a look why its not working.

Thank you for pointing it out.

Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountymnzb2b-monaize-banking-meets-blockchain-paused-2277572
ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmnzb2b-monaize-banking-meets-blockchain-2229089

Regards
BountyPortals

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Irfan, what is about Monaize bounty program. I can't open his page on your portal. whether they ended up with his bounty campaign, or just have a technical issue?
I can't find his ANN and bounty thread, it is easy to me to post here.
thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
Looks pretty handy. Has anyone used it? How it works in real life? Is it really works or not? It just I have seen few similar one but they didn't work at all. So just wondering.
Pages:
Jump to: