Pages:
Author

Topic: [BountyPortals] Where bounty management meets AUTOMATION [Campaign Manager] - page 6. (Read 23532 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
legendary
Sugars.zone
We are having two ad slot on this forum

Please rate this ad

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
Currently only 3 projects are up and running
eGold, bitcomo and Monaize
Please join them

I think you'll need to improve your site, as right now on the main page I don't see the link to these campaigns.
Other campaigns are listed as ongoing while they are finished. And some (I mentioned them above) just disappeared and there is no answer what happened with them...
I wanted to check some of the campaign just to see how the system changed.
Some of the tokens from Bountyportal campaigns I already received, but to attract more campaign you'll need better service
legendary
Sugars.zone

BountyPortals offering one of the most lucrative referral programs.

Now you can earn 0.01BTC just for recommending my service to companies, who are looking for bounty management service.
Note: 0.01BTC is only paid when we got agreed to manage their campaigns.

How we confirm referral
We'll ask companies from where they got to know about us.

Your reviews are welcomed here. Please share your reviews and experience here
what's happened with two campaign? Bank of memories and I think bmcoin. They just disappear from the portal with the new version.

Bank of memories and bmcoin it's the same campaign, as I understand "bm" means "Bank of memories" and I was also surprised that it disappeared..
Another campaign which disappeared is Wireline   ( it was http://wireline.bountyportals.com )
It would be interesting to know what happened
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Your new version of portals seem now is working very well. I hope it will stay that way.

Also, you can improve few things on your service. You have no homepage. Why? (If you want I can do it something sample for you. Front page with links to active campaigns.)
You can suggest to your devs that will be a fine idea "one registration for all of the campaign" no new registration is required for each campaign. Your members add just once eth address for all campaign.
Also, you must add some info on the dashboard. Like start/end campaign etc.. You still have a mess on your campaigns threads.

what's happened with two campaign? Bank of memories and I think bmcoin. They just disappear from the portal with the new version.
legendary
Sugars.zone
irfan_pak10

Your bounty portal is desperate.
Your idea is okay, but you just complicate with your "fast and automate" system.
You still counting manually reposts, shares and likes.
Participants in your bounty needs to log in every day in your portal to count stake. Why? Plus your portal-website working pretty slow and most of the time is offline.
You give us one day to post eth address for receiving bounty rewards. So, someone who's working for you two months, have only one day to claim earned stake. it's not interested in whether everyone has visited all of yours bounty threads. And why you have options in your portal where participants can put his eth address?

Now i am Now I'm gone without my earnings from your campaign because you use very incorrect and unserviceable bounty system.
Your attitude towards people who are participated in bounty campaigns managed by you is very unprofessional and you need have to respect someone's work and time.

Hello

It really hurts how you feel about my service. Actually to be true, about a month ago my developer left me wothout informing me. After that problems started in portal. I hired few developer but they couldnt able to understand what is going on in it. There were few complications in it. So i have to create a full new coding of the portal again. And when we updated all the portal many peoples fails to submit there ETH address and fails to connect the portal to there Facebook and Twitter accounts, Thats why they got 0 Stakes.

But now it's working on 3 projects, Its really going very smooth without a single issues. Yes! In the start there were few problems, but as it grows we solved all.

As for as your concern is

Nope, Never did, but only with the exception who previously failed to submit the ETH address and failed t connect the portal. So I gave them 3 days to submit their addresses, and those wh provided me i counted manually. Other all are Automatic.

Participants in your bounty needs to log in every day in your portal to count stake. Why? Plus your portal-website working pretty slow and most of the time is offline.

Why they need to login to portal every day? I don't think so.
My portal was slow previously when there were 10+ projects were running on it. Now it's fine.

You give us one day to post eth address for receiving bounty rewards. So, someone who's working for you two months, have only one day to claim earned stake. it's not interested in whether everyone has visited all of yours bounty threads. And why you have options in your portal where participants can put his eth address?

Nope gave you guys 2 days, first of all, you have all the time since we have updated our portal to submit your ETH address and I made many updates about it. But Still at the end, I have more than 2 days to submit your Address, this is something you can check in each thread.

Your attitude towards people who are participated in bounty campaigns managed by you is very unprofessional and you need have to respect someone's work and time.

Actually, I do respect a lot my participants and gave much time to my loyal participants of my bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
irfan_pak10

Your bounty portal is desperate.
Your idea is okay, but you just complicate with your "fast and automate" system.

Now i am Now I'm gone without my earnings from your campaign because you use very incorrect and unserviceable bounty system.

legendary
Sugars.zone
Currently only 3 projects are up and running

eGold, bitcomo and Monaize

Please join them

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Work is only on projects added to the system? Can I add my projects?
legendary
Sugars.zone
I hope that new version would be better
I took part in all bounty campaigns which were active lately, even published a list of recommendations on my site
http://flodner.com/bounty-campaigns/

But as for no, didn't receive any tokens, I hope I will receive, I'll need to visit bounty threads manually, as different campaigns have different models of distribution
It would be better if the system would be automated.
As for now I don't have idea how many tokens will I receive, as facebook stakes were not counted,etc.
But I hope new version will be better

Thank you so much for this post. Really appreciated your work. Also im working hard to make this better place for every and easy to use.

So here i nade this update in all the threads

Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

First if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for Facebook and twitter are updated once after every 12 hours.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint. 

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards
I hope that new version would be better
I took part in all bounty campaigns which were active lately, even published a list of recommendations on my site
http://flodner.com/bounty-campaigns/

But as for no, didn't receive any tokens, I hope I will receive, I'll need to visit bounty threads manually, as different campaigns have different models of distribution
It would be better if the system would be automated.
As for now I don't have idea how many tokens will I receive, as facebook stakes were not counted,etc.
But I hope new version will be better
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.
What also I need to say is that it would be good that bounties can be flexible in terms of rewarding retweets, likes, shares.
I.e. right now if you have 2000+ followers you'll get maximum stakes for 1 retweet
But may be it would be good idea that those who have 5000+ will get i.e. 3 stakes per retweet, those who have 10 000+ will get 5 stakes, etc.
Of course that would be good for me as I have 11k+ followers but it will also encourage influencers and people who grew their twitters for years to be awarded in a best way.

Also referral links work, but the link is not clickable (in several campaigns I checked it) so I just typed manually "?ref=flodner" and it works fine, but I think this is easy to fix, so your developers might do it when they have time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
A month ago I wrote a ticket in support of the ban on the portal, but no one answers. Can they help with this?
I like this Bounty portal! It's really saves time and I think more and more companies will be using it.
Is you referral proposition still working?

I discovered it with Nitro bounty campaign and I see some other interesting projects.
However 1 project is not active in BTT bounty thread.
As we know some companies didn't manage to make ICO and just vanish, do you have in Bountyportal some kind of protection for this?
When bounty campaign ends, it ends there automatically?
Also the token distribution process is automated or it depends from bounty managers?

Also, when you refer somebody to particular campaign, it give some percentage of stakes (i.e. 5%)?

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
BountyPortals is awesome

There are some of the page that does not count the stake, but I believe they will eventually give the bounty to us.

I had already receive my part of the bounty, and i feel somehow great even thought the stakes is not much
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
Also I used when I participated in DaoAct, really convenient platform for counting steaks, works without errors and the main thing quickly counts all reposts and retweets
legendary
Sugars.zone
Added Referral program in all the currently running portal

And here are currently running projects

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
Hello
Is there anything planned to do with Twitter? Retweet and fixed in the memory, for example?

The problem is that it is not possible to run 10-15 campaigns simultaneously on the portal. Especially if companies go through a long period (a couple of months). Because, very quickly the first retweets take off from the tape and there is a failure in the calculations

Hence two exits
Or there will be a search for some solution
Or it's easier just to make a few tweet accounts under the portal for different companies, because now it's a problem

What is the opinion of the developer and plans for the near future?

Thx)
thanks very much for revealing and considering this problem .... i am not dev, maybe i am div .... but i see solution in making an ICO for our multi-bounty-portal-dashboard .... there are so different approaches to this matter .... see, we want to work as twitter clickers-promoters and earn daily payouts and withdrawals between 0.002 and 0.004 btc .... if we make a smart contract erc20 for our token, well we can support such claim to be sustainable .... raised money we could use for to pay programmers and devs that could create such portal in which we get paid irrelevant of owners states and situations .... also the collected and accumulated money could serve for cashouts to us .... thus we wouldn't wait any end of ico or crowdsale or stake sale, our portal would deal with owners and their icos and token .... and, we could use that earning to join their icos and increase our and their wealth and values of the coins .... and ... nhhh ... and ... i am just now waiting my 0.9.0 desktop ethereum wallet to synchronize so i can continue to customize token .... bye reply[/color]
Pages:
Jump to: