Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][TOKEN SALE] ⚡ ELECTRONEUM ⚡ MOBILE CRYPTO WITH APP MINER. LIVE SEP 14TH - page 3. (Read 59767 times)

Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
that can be read on facebook
We’re happy to announce we’ve finished overhauling our website and it’s live, full of new information to clarify our roadmap to future success. Starting next week it will be translated to stay in line with the languages available in the app and on the web wallet.

Go to our new website and you’ll find a pretty huge announcement: we are now members of GSMA. GSMA represents the interests of nearly 800 mobile operators across the world, and we are the very first cryptocurrency to join the organisation. As members, we’ve been invited to exhibit at GSMA’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.

With that, we’re now perfectly positioned to accelerate Electroneum’s integration into the world of mobile payments.

And alongside this, we’re delighted to reveal the first of a series of videos we have produced from an extended interview between Richard and journalist Graham Jarvis. In this excerpt Richard discusses the concept behind mobile mining, and how he sees it impacting the world of cryptocurrency.

It’s particularly relevant today because, as you may know, we’ve been heavily beta testing our mobile miner, rolling it out to more than 20,000 beta testers. You’ll be happy to hear that so far the results have been excellent.

We’re happy to announce we’ve finished overhauling our website and it’s live, full of new information to clarify our roadmap to future success. Starting next week it will be translated to stay in line with the languages available in the app and on the web wallet.

Go to our new website and you’ll find a pretty huge announcement: we are now members of GSMA. GSMA represents the interests of nearly 800 mobile operators across the world, and we are the very first cryptocurrency to join the organisation. As members, we’ve been invited to exhibit at GSMA’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.

With that, we’re now perfectly positioned to accelerate Electroneum’s integration into the world of mobile payments.

And alongside this, we’re delighted to reveal the first of a series of videos we have produced from an extended interview between Richard and journalist Graham Jarvis. In this excerpt Richard discusses the concept behind mobile mining, and how he sees it impacting the world of cryptocurrency.

It’s particularly relevant today because, as you may know, we’ve been heavily beta testing our mobile miner, rolling it out to more than 20,000 beta testers. You’ll be happy to hear that so far the results have been excellent.

I'm vary happy for you but why you did't pay our bounty I still have not received anything
I am shocked by who you are for what you boast of your successes and achievements and ignore our efforts and eat our money. I will never forgive you. God will not waste my money and you will lose if you do not pay us.
Why do not you pay the bounty? I still have not received anything
I will open Scam thread tomorrow you need to leave you comment
Activity: 364
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
Why do not you pay the bounty? I still have not received anything
Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Activity: 271
Hi guys, you are the best! Received ETN ETN on the bounty 36602.

However, do not quite understand what it is or why so much?

Creative   line 50      Drininvest   [email protected]    10   12886.59794
                line 145    Drininvest   [email protected]   10   12886.59794  (Was erroneously entered mail [email protected] in a personal message was correct email on Facebook which was registered purse ETN [email protected])

facebook    line 485   Drininvest   https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018878250449     10902.48334
twitter       line 506   Drininvest   https://twitter.com/DrinCoin   3500               12813.21185

It turns out one article was not paid.

wallet to the email address [email protected] no. Or if you register they will be there?

didn't find the answer to the question. How to be? ETN to the address [email protected] not reached, on [email protected] as not received

my question was never solved. Tokens are not in one of the mail never came.
Activity: 294
it's just unbearable! when can expect a single payment for a signature? and I want to say that the project is more like fraud than successful.... at least commented on this mess than just to be silent and not to pay...

Activity: 546
Merit: 135
how then abruptly All was quiet. does everyone pay the promised? or just have come to accept the fact that they were deceived?
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
Did I understand correctly that waiting for payments from the team, or simple answers to questions is useless? So much time has passed, but no one has clear information. Is it worth it to wait for something?

I dont think this is their number one priority (or number two or three etc.. maybe number 150 Smiley) It is really surprising for a project claiming to be the biggest ICO of all times not to do this properly. So many things went wrong yet the project has so many opportunities to be great... it really baffles me..
Merit: 170
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Did I understand correctly that waiting for payments from the team, or simple answers to questions is useless? So much time has passed, but no one has clear information. Is it worth it to wait for something?
after this week I'm giving up on this bounty payment. Second time, Another free work again Angry Angry Cry Cry Cry
This is exactly what the team wants . They will just wait until all the complaints are gone. They don't want to loose money to some bounty hunters.
Or we should open Scam Acussation thread ? I will open it on this Friday, because i can't get any response on twitter and any other social media or maybe even today, link I will post here
Still going for the scam accusation thread? Lets make it big so that when someone search for electroneum in google, first result would be that thread. That should pique their attention.
I am 100% assured that it will have a big impact on their platform
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
Still has not received a bounty for a social campaign. horribly
Merit: 10
guys when is going to be bounty payments?can just somebody tells us date when to expect?
thxx
Activity: 546
Merit: 135
I am also going to suggest the investors in the Korean telegram chat room and
my Korean SNS chat room to pull out their money
and invest in other ICO. They would never imagine how influential this can be.
See it drop.
I just lost faith in this team by seeing how they act. They literally ignored all my
PM and support message regarding bounty distribution. They know this but just ignore.
I can't let them have success without recognizing my contribution. No freaking way.
Enough of this shit. I am putting all my effort in this just as I did for the bounty.

perhaps they have problems with transactions, according to the report in the mobile app. besides, like someone wrote that he got coins but with a delay of a few days. maybe just because of the lack of a large number of network members and a long release mobile mining we have such a result.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
I am also going to suggest the investors in the Korean telegram chat room and
my Korean SNS chat room to pull out their money
and invest in other ICO. They would never imagine how influential this can be.
See it drop.
I just lost faith in this team by seeing how they act. They literally ignored all my
PM and support message regarding bounty distribution. They know this but just ignore.
I can't let them have success without recognizing my contribution. No freaking way.
Enough of this shit. I am putting all my effort in this just as I did for the bounty.
after this week I'm giving up on this bounty payment. Second time, Another free work again Angry Angry Cry Cry Cry
This is exactly what the team wants . They will just wait until all the complaints are gone. They don't want to loose money to some bounty hunters.

This is what they did to us in Centra Tech Card..  Cry Cry Cry Cry    That is why this would be 2nd time.  
Or we should open Scam Acussation thread ? I will open it on this Friday, because i can't get any response on twitter and any other social media or maybe even today, link I will post here

I am in. There are also people doing twitter spreading bad words about it and some articles too. I am writing more articles about it in the Korean community how this team is so ignorant and telling them not to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: