Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing]: Broner vs Santiago Feb 20 - page 6. (Read 634 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 08, 2021, 07:19:11 PM
AB (About Billions) Lol was a good talent indeed, we can't take away that 4 divisional title during his prime. But his lost to Maidana, we become viral and the internet went crazy with meme was the beginning of the end of his career. Although he got a sweepstakes fighting Manny Pacquaio, but I guess to fuel his lifestyle, he still needs to fight plus the pending court cases he has, money should be coming in.

I'm not familiar with his opponents, this is going to be his first fight in America, and we all know how Mexicans style of fights, brawler and will fight up to the end. If Broner losses here, I think that's it for him. So yeah its good to bet on a live underdog in Pedro Campa as he might pull a big surprise here.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
January 08, 2021, 07:13:29 PM
Post-Valentine fights,  Smiley

Broner vs Santiago Feb 20 Showtime Championship Boxing (SCB)

https://www.boxingscene.com/adrien-broner-vs-pedro-campa-headline-feb-13-showtime-card--154601

Well AB seems to be in the cross roads of his career, who would have thought that his career will turn this way. Very talented boxer but he waste everything, another boxer gone bad. This could be just one of those fights that he really need money because there's a lot of lawsuits against him. Touted to be the next Floyd, but his arrogance back fire on him.

I would say that Campa is no push-over, he is Mexican and I think he will give Broner a tough fight. No odds yet, but if Broner is the betting favourite, I might go with the underdog Campa just for s**t and giggles, hehehe.

Ok guys, I've unliock the thread and updated it with Broner's new opponent, (thanks to  bisdak40 for messaging me), Puerto Rico's Jovanie Santiago.
Pages:
Jump to: