Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing]: Thurman vs Barrios - Feb 5 - page 22. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
December 25, 2021, 06:49:10 AM
So after Barrios gets KO by Tank Davis, he decided to go up to the welterweight where in there's a lot of big puncher? The only reason I can think of is that he really is too big for 140 lbs and there's no way he can make that weight in his next fight.

For Thurman, it's been a long layoff away from boxing, but yes, probably this is a cherry pick fight for his comeback. Because admit it or not, Barrios can't take his punches so Thurman has all the advantages in this fight.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
December 25, 2021, 06:13:06 AM

https://www.premierboxingchampions.com/news/keith-thurman-mario-barrios-collide-feb-5-blockbuster

So we are now going to see the come backing Keith "One Time" Thurman against Danilo Barrios on Feb 5. Both of them coming from a lost, Thurman to Pacquiao and Barrios to Tank Davis.

I think this is a cherry pick fight for Thurman though, it's a long layoff and he could experience a ring rust. But Barrios is coming up in weight in the 147 lbs and it will not be an easy move up. I'm seeing Thurman maybe scoring a knock out win in the later rounds maybe 11 or less.
Pages:
Jump to: