Pages:
Author

Topic: BPMC Launch BF1 USB miner - probably the fastest USB miner in the World - page 13. (Read 42042 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Ignored LackofIntegrity.

We did all sorts of math unfortunately you don't like the math we have used. Like addition where we added up what it costs us to produce the units and the difference between that and making a small profit versus mining the units.

Buy if you want or don't but SCREAMING like that for no other reason to spread FUD is a bit much. 28 posts and WHAM! Wonders never cease.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

Good we paid $130 per chip... and? You want to say what? We are lying? I think there are about 11 people in the COOP can verify what we paid per chip.

Better plug them all in ASAP and mine with them as fast as you can.  You should also consider lowering the price to 1BTC now , because you will be stuck with useless hardware that will never ROI in a few months and then they'll be worth 0.1BTC...... get rid of this useless inventory asap.

Not everyone will buy them for profit in btc.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I think you have a great product here, but the price is too high.

I'll order some in the future if the price is competitive in a future batch.

Good luck, having competition for in stock ASIC mining hardware is a good thing!
legendary
Today I would pay 1BTC (+ship) each or 2.1 for two incl. shipping.  Smiley

Pay for 2 devices at full price and get the 2nd device free!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Good we paid $130 per chip... and? You want to say what? We are lying? I think there are about 11 people in the COOP can verify what we paid per chip.

Looks like you guys didn't do enough math when purchasing from bitfury -- you overpaid for chips.  Even at $130 just for the chips, they will never ROI

http://www.btcinvest.net/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=86933017.771194&dcosts=320&diff_mincrease=25&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=2500&diff_mincreasedecrease=3&btcusd=127.38&dpowcon=5&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0.15&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=0&action=calc

Better plug them all in ASAP and mine with them as fast as you can.  You should also consider lowering the price to 1BTC now , because you will be stuck with useless hardware that will never ROI in a few months and then they'll be worth 0.1BTC...... get rid of this useless inventory asap.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Today I would pay 1BTC (+ship) each or 2.1 for two incl. shipping.  Smiley

legendary
You should have realized by now that the community has been learning a lot from the past months.

Don't complain about your costs being high... that's your problem. Make better decisions next time.

Almost everyone is in this for the money and the ones who are not just got run over by your minimum order.

So please, improve your pricing.

That may be. Consider that the primary item is over $108 each chip and consider that the price of those asic's are expected to drop for next months orders.

However the unit itself is USB based and cgminer supported and you can flash the firmware.

Hmm sounds like a great tinkering tool for those who want to see what they can do with Bitfury Chips.
BS the reels of chips until recently were $60,000 for 3,000, that's $20 per chip.

Zefir is selling them for .27BTC per chip https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-bitfury-chip-distribution-027btcchip-w41-october-delivery-288718

Even the July delivery ones were only 21 Euro each http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bitfury-55nm-asic-by-reel-july/

You are wrong about the August price as those reals were expensive 300k +
However the old price for October chip Reals was indeed $60k
I purchased chips myself at August price.

https://megabigpower.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=33

They had a minimum amount before of 10 chips per order. However now minimum order is 1.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
We paid going rate $130 per chip when we bought our lot of chips. We already stated that clearly in the thread. Please read.

Looking at October prices doesn't help our math just yours.
That's why I posted the July deliver price, but I guess you prefer to cherry pick.

http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bitfury-55nm-asic-by-reel-july/

We where not able to order these. We did not have a working prototype and we also did not have the up front funds available to pay the $300,000+ that they costed. (They might have been less but I remember them being $300,000+)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
You should have realized by now that the community has been learning a lot from the past months.

Don't complain about your costs being high... that's your problem. Make better decisions next time.

Almost everyone is in this for the money and the ones who are not just got run over by your minimum order.

That may be. Consider that the primary item is over $108 each chip and consider that the price of those asic's are expected to drop for next months orders.

However the unit itself is USB based and cgminer supported and you can flash the firmware.

Hmm sounds like a great tinkering tool for those who want to see what they can do with Bitfury Chips.
BS the reels of chips until recently were $60,000 for 3,000, that's $20 per chip.

Reels haven't started shipping yet. Also where are they $60,000? Reels don't start shipping till later this month and the start of next month.

I will add this http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bitfury-reel-fifo/ , First in First out, and 1 chip is at 22.5€ or 0.21BTC delivery starts on the 20th this month, assuming cost of production is 0.3BTC and the hole process from delivery till assembly will take 2-3 weeks, this means they will be available at max the end of the first week of October.

and even Burnnin is working on a 16 chip mining bar which can perform 43GH/s at nominal speeds , but he said he will target the 5 Gh/s of each chip, lets say this wont work out for him and he will be able to do only 3.2Gh/s ( it has been done) this will give you 51gh/s only for 470€ ~ 4.5BTC

this is why it is worth to wait 2-3 weeks.
Awesome product, once you guys get bitfury chips significantly cheaper these will be flying off the shelves. Are you guys looking into having regional resellers? I wonder if CanaryintheMine would be open to doing some...

We will do our best only so much you can do with what you got... this is what we got for now.

We paid going rate $130 per chip when we bought our lot of chips. We already stated that clearly in the thread. Please read.

That's why I posted the July deliver price, but I guess you prefer to cherry pick.

legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Awesome product, once you guys get bitfury chips significantly cheaper these will be flying off the shelves. Are you guys looking into having regional resellers? I wonder if CanaryintheMine would be open to doing some...
erk
Activity: 826

erk

Reels haven't started shipping yet. Also where are they $60,000? Reels don't start shipping till later this month and the start of next month.
http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bitfury-55nm-asic-by-reel-july/ July delivery
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

erk

Zefir is selling them for .27BTC per chip https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-bitfury-chip-distribution-027btcchip-w41-october-delivery-288718

Even the July delivery ones were only 21 Euro each http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bitfury-55nm-asic-by-reel-july/
legendary

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
2 Blades = 7/8/9 BTC = 20 GH/S
Blades are over priced, the BTC cost (~8 BTC for 2 of them) is either above what you will return or just on par with it.
i.e. you give away BTC then MAYBE get it back many months later ... i.e. over priced
Activity: 742
We get the premium eBay pricing to kick off?

eww...

Pages:
Jump to: