Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 2. (Read 42700 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 10
There were a lots of things that BQT still and keep on bringing into us. BQT intends to offer us the innovating hedging opportunities, we don’t want to be saddled with onerous regulation either. But we do accept that the game has rules, and we intend to play by them, and we intend to keep winning. For all of this, what we need to do is our part to keep on supporting the team and the entire project on its success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
There are many people behind the project who have been supporting the project in any situation because they know the real value of the project and what it will become in the future. So I truly think engaging with this platform will beneficial for us.
Yes. It can deliver good benefits to it's users and probably even more because the team behind it is very optimistic regarding in the development. We just need to continue supporting this because there will be more good things will come for this platform.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Another great news for us! The BQT is listed on #Utrum Crypto Playbook. Let's be proud for them, for the team and for the whole project that keep on kicking, struggling and facing different challenges, reaching this far. Keep on improving and more achievements to come, team!
Now the moment has come people will understand about team's continuous innovative and hard work to achieving their goals. Because of the team's continuous efforts teams has achieved this milestone. And many more good things to come.
There are many people behind the project who have been supporting the project in any situation because they know the real value of the project and what it will become in the future. So I truly think engaging with this platform will beneficial for us.
Activity: 588
Another great news for us! The BQT is listed on #Utrum Crypto Playbook. Let's be proud for them, for the team and for the whole project that keep on kicking, struggling and facing different challenges, reaching this far. Keep on improving and more achievements to come, team!
Now the moment has come people will understand about team's continuous innovative and hard work to achieving their goals. Because of the team's continuous efforts teams has achieved this milestone. And many more good things to come.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Looking forward for more improvements and innovations of the platform as the team keeps on doing what's best for this and for all traders in the crypto community. Eventhough the price are not much convincing at least we can see that they are showing some great efforts to become more better.
That is right buddy. Most especially now that they have been reached another milestone for the entire project. This is another hope for all of us, and motivation for the whole community to keep on trusting and supporting the BQT team for its continuous developments.
More great things will come at hand surely soon. The BQT is now listed to the Utrum Crypto Playbook and this is another things we should thank for, most especially to the team that is giving out their best, effort, hard work and time in reaching all these kind of achievements. I do hope that this project will keep on reaching their success.
Yes, this is another achievement has achieved by team members hard work. Now everyone can see the bright side of the project and surely they can support it.
Looking forward for more improvements and innovations of the platform as the team keeps on doing what's best for this and for all traders in the crypto community. Eventhough the price are not much convincing at least we can see that they are showing some great efforts to become more better.
That is right buddy. Most especially now that they have been reached another milestone for the entire project. This is another hope for all of us, and motivation for the whole community to keep on trusting and supporting the BQT team for its continuous developments.
More great things will come at hand surely soon. The BQT is now listed to the Utrum Crypto Playbook and this is another things we should thank for, most especially to the team that is giving out their best, effort, hardwork and time in reaching all these kind of achievements. I do hope that this project will keep on reaching their success.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 504
Another great news for us! The BQT is listed on #Utrum Crypto Playbook. Let's be proud for them, for the team and for the whole project that keep on kicking, struggling and facing different challenges, reaching this far. Keep on improving and more achievements to come team!
Activity: 602
A great potential that the BQT have in its core by the team managing it, can bring a lots of possible things into reality. More things are coming up onto the way of the BQT. I do hope that even how different challenges they would face, it may be easy or difficult, just keep to struggle and bring new hopes for the community of crypto currency.
The management team of BQT had been a great team for the best platform for an exchange like this. The difficulty is not the reason on not taking a risk, and currently there are 2 exchanges which listing this coin and it is coinall and bqtx.
Activity: 616
BQT have been on uts journey for so long, and now this crypto project is keep on progressing, always showong the community their capability to keep improving and having the best they could, all for the entire project implementation in the community. I am sure, all of the efforts and works done by the team will worth paid in its success.
I just hope that the project can make a great opportunity for the investor and also the community who always make the platform great and I think that every single coins which listed on the platform is not useless with no volume
BQT have been on uts journey for so long, and now this crypto project is keep on progressing, always showong the community their capability to keep improving and having the best they could, all for the entire project implementation in the community. I am sure, all of the efforts and works done by the team will worth paid in its success.
A great potential that the BQT have in its core by the team managing it, can bring a lots of possible things into reality. More things are coming up onto the way of the BQT. I do hope that even how different challenges they would face, it may be easy or difficult, just keep to struggle and bring new hopes for the community of crypto currency.
Same goes here for me. I am expecting that this project, the BQT will remain its good profile as a proud social p2p crypto exchange and hedge trading platform. So for the future, all of its effort will be known and acknowledge for sure. A lots of potential can be seen for this project.
Activity: 560
Well, if we take a look at now on their telegram group, we can sense that they are really serious to their aims and goals. They are always active in giving details regarding the progress of the project. We hope that they can achieved what's best for the community ahead.
In the community, there are so many peoples which used the platform through the volume in the exchange was so great enough to show you that there are some activities in the market.
Activity: 602
BQT keep on its movements. As far as I can see, the BQT P2P platform really utilizes a secure and decentralize benefits of the blockchain by delivering a flexible functionality for traders world wide, which also they promised the community. They should keep on what their words and their true aims for the community.
Yep, as you can see that the movement is already showed up by the team and the community are trying to cooperate between both. The platform now is fully working though, we just need some time.
they are active in the social media platforms. specially in twitter and telegram. if you want to know what is going on with this project. I advise you to keep checking their twitter handle and join their telegram group. they are answering every question in telegram.
here are the links:
https://t.me/bqtcommunity
https://twitter.com/bqt_ico

I now join their telegram group. It has a lots of members there and very active group. I am thankful for sharing it to us in here. It is a great help to direct to their real telegram group where we can have the fact about the project and tract down what's going on the BQT regarding their developments, dropping questions and waiting for announcements.
BQT keep on its movements. As far as I can see, the BQT P2P platform really utilizes a secure and decentralize benefits of the blockchain by delivering a flexible functionality for traders world wide, which also they promised the community. They should keep on what their words and their true aims for the community.
Well, if we take a look at now on their telegram group, we can sense that they are really serious to their aims and goals. They are always active in giving details regarding the progress of the project. We hope that they can achieved what's best for the community ahead.

they are active in the social media platforms. specially in twitter and telegram. if you want to know what is going on with this project. I advise you to keep checking their twitter handle and join their telegram group. they are answering every question in telegram.
here are the links:
https://t.me/bqtcommunity
https://twitter.com/bqt_ico

Thanks for sharing the link of the project. Their social media accounts is necessary for important matters to discuss with most especially of people wanted a faster response. Because in here, it takes time before all the questions will be accommodated to answer. Better to have a place for the questions like their social media accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: