Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 3. (Read 42700 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
People on this thread starts wondering and thinking on what would the team doing now to make this platform legit and be useful for the crypto community. Perhaps, they need to be here sometimes to answer some queries for them to be recognized as a good developer team.
Well, let's just wait and see how well this crypto project will continuos their journey. Their momentum is in sync with their community people. And here we are, can see how well they are on handling both the people and the project.
they are active in the social media platforms. specially in twitter and telegram. if you want to know what is going on with this project. I advise you to keep checking their twitter handle and join their telegram group. they are answering every question in telegram.
here are the links:
https://t.me/bqtcommunity
https://twitter.com/bqt_ico
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
It's strange, because a lot of time has passed, but there are no results yet. I hope this is updated here.
Well, maybe they have still other matters to settle down first before they will give the final result in the community.
Even though, what's more important is that the project team is very active to pursue the goal of entire BQT project. Let's keep on this project and wait for more productive means from the team.
Activity: 504
It's strange, because a lot of time has passed, but there are no results yet. I hope this is updated here.
Well, maybe they have still other matters to settle down first before they will give the final result in the community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
People on this thread starts wondering and thinking on what would the team doing now to make this platform legit and be useful for the crypto community. Perhaps, they need to be here sometimes to answer some queries for them to be recognized as a good developer team.
Well, let's just wait and see how well this crypto project will continuos their journey. Their momentum is in sync with their community people. And here we are, can see how well they are on handling both the people and the project.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
The BQT entire project team is doing great. From their start and up until now, they are struggling and keep on conquering to the different challenges up ahead. I am proud of their great performance as a part of the crypto community.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion. We really need to appreciate the team's performance and we need to support it even stronger to reach the project towards its destination.
I do wondering what is the improvement of the project? Based on the website, the listing on Coinall exchange was on 7/18 but not updated yet. I hope the op check it.
Activity: 602
The BQT entire project team is doing great. From their start and up until now, they are struggling and keep on conquering to the different challenges up ahead. I am proud of their great performance as a part of the crypto community.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion. We really need to appreciate the team's performance and we need to support it even stronger to reach the project towards its destination.
I do wondering what is the improvement of the project? Based on the website, the listing on Coinall exchange was on 7/18 but not updated yet. I hope the op check it.
Activity: 616
Does anyone know why such a sharp drop in the price of a token can be connected? Why did the price crash so badly?
The short answer is already given as this is a decentralized exchange so everyone would not know who were the dumpers or how is it can be.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Does anyone know why such a sharp drop in the price of a token can be connected? Why did the price crash so badly?
Activity: 560
Well, I don't think it is really necessary to know what they were doing on the project because it is their priority to make the platform great and stable.
Activity: 560
When do you plan to enter the market? So that you can track the value of a coin on the exchange in relation to other coins.
In the near future this information will appear. I hope that here everyone will tell us about the market and what are the plans for the next month.
As you can see that there are so many people who decide to make a new plan for this project, I wonder what is the new plan according to the project?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
When do you plan to enter the market? So that you can track the value of a coin on the exchange in relation to other coins.
In the near future this information will appear. I hope that here everyone will tell us about the market and what are the plans for the next month.
Activity: 490
Activity: 574
At the moment, developers need special support from the community, because cryptocurrency has begun to lose in value and it is not yet clear what this is connected with.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
There is scam accusation against BQT & IOU, and I see some bots shilling this thread like mad. 11 months after they start bounty campaign no participants is get anything from them. Stop support those scammers and read what is posted here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bqt-iou-bounty-reward-distribution-issue-has-been-solved-5173498
Activity: 672
Activity: 504
I am sure that the people of the community that keeps on supporting and giving their trust to the BQT project are the one that keeps on fueling the boosted capabilities of the BQT project developments. As we can for now, it keeps on its further improvements and dedications as a proud crypto project.
The community has been supporting the project from the beginning and still they keep supporting it. Because the community knows how hard work team has been doing on it's development. That's why community never stop supporting the team.
Perhaps, the reason is they have seen a big potential on this project to succeed ahead. We all know that the team behind this is keep on striving and kicking to make the platform better for it's functions and at the same time better for the investors to earned profits.
That is right. That is what the project BQT team is doing and keep on doing from the entire time they have working
on this project. I hope more great achievements will come to this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
More things are very visible to happen for the entire BQT project. And for that, I have no objection. More things are keep on coming no only because they have a great potential and experience team but because they are treating good their community members and providing what they desires and in need from the BQT crypto project as a social p2p crypto exchange and hedge trading platform.
Activity: 490
I am sure that the people of the community that keeps on supporting and giving their trust to the BQT project are the one that keeps on fueling the boosted capabilities of the BQT project developments. As we can for now, it keeps on its further improvements and dedications as a proud crypto project.
The community has been supporting the project from the beginning and still they keep supporting it. Because the community knows how hard work team has been doing on it's development. That's why community never stop supporting the team.
Perhaps, the reason is they have seen a big potential on this project to succeed ahead. We all know that the team behind this is keep on striving and kicking to make the platform better for it's functions and at the same time better for the investors to earned profits.
Activity: 554
No doubt to the entire BQT project on why they are keep on going despite the different occurences in here in the crypto currency community. A lot of things are happening most specially in the crypto status which is very unstable. It is all because of the project team's great dealing with the crypto community members.
The team is taking the platform to another level by keeping the development continuous. Also, they always engage with the community to express their thoughts towards the project and its development.
This is one thing why they are not leaving by their supporters. One thing that the BQT team have is a good connection with its community. I do hope this will not fade, but will keep getting strongers as the days goes by here in the crypto community.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
No doubt to the entire BQT project on why they are keep on going despite the different occurences in here in the crypto currency community. A lot of things are happening most specially in the crypto status which is very unstable. It is all because of the project team's great dealing with the crypto community members.
The team is taking the platform to another level by keeping the development continuous. Also, they always engage with the community to express their thoughts towards the project and its development.
Pages:
Jump to: