Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 6. (Read 42700 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 10
I am keep on getting amazed to this project. Not only that the BQT have a great and huge potential in the future, I see that they also got the people of the community. Showing that there are lots of people that keep on supporting and looking out for more from this project is a huge proof how this project goes well here in the crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I also follow the project almost from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that the activity here is at the level, which means the developers are doing their job right.
Same goes here with me. I am also one of those people that have been observing and continuously supporting as well as rooting to this project platform. I wouldn't doubt the BQT project if it will gain what it desires because their motivation is truly the thing that should be.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Absolutely true, developers are going as per the roadmap and very soon everyone can see the brighter side of the project. So have some patience because developers will keep their development continuous.
This is the only way we can do for now. We have to wait for the team developer to complete this platform and make this one a good and a worthy project here in crypto space. And hopefully, it will be successful and have a good function in earning profits.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I have been supporting the platform since from a long time and according to the time, the platform is getting better because the team has been consistently developing it in well manner. This thing really makes a difference.
I also follow the project almost from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that the activity here is at the level, which means the developers are doing their job right.
Absolutely true, developers are going as per the roadmap and very soon everyone can see the brighter side of the project. So have some patience because developers will keep their development continuous.
Activity: 434
I have been supporting the platform since from a long time and according to the time, the platform is getting better because the team has been consistently developing it in well manner. This thing really makes a difference.
Activity: 574
Developers behind the project have well experienced and they know how to manage the work and they are consistently taking actions to make it the finest exchange in the market.
Yes that is right. Because if the team are not experience enough, then they will not be able bring the BQT here this far. They are very good and experience bunch of experts that will bring even more the BQT a good future.
I would like to know why you think this team is experts? Did they have projects before? You just can't just call someone an expert for no reason.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
How did you support the platform? Are you an investor or a simple member of the community who discusses the project on the forum? What is your specific contribution?
Activity: 588
As before, the community has an interest in this project, which means the developer is doing everything correctly. It is better to wait longer and get a quality product than hurry and let out what is horrible.
A slow but sure positive progress is better than having a fast but in the end will just ruin everything. And for what I can see to the BQT, they really took their time to provide us the best we could get from this project.
I don't think that the team is taking extra time if you compare it to other projects then you will understand how fast as well as a good work team has done to it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Developers behind the project have well experienced and they know how to manage the work and they are consistently taking actions to make it the finest exchange in the market.
Yes that is right. Because if the team are not experience enough, then they will not be able bring the BQT here this far. They are very good and experience bunch of experts that will bring even more the BQT a good future.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
As before, the community has an interest in this project, which means the developer is doing everything correctly. It is better to wait longer and get a quality product than hurry and let out what is horrible.
A slow but sure positive progress is better than having a fast but in the end will just ruin everything. And for what I can see to the BQT, they really took their time to provide us the best we could get from this project.
Activity: 554
I hope it will have a good difference because we have noticed that the platform have been here for a long period of time. And it's really hard to tell on how long does it takes to implement this in the market. Hopefully, the long wait will be worth it and very successful.
Same goes here. I am really into this project and so just like other people here, I wanted to see how will it turn out for the BQT in its implementation time. I know for sure, other people that supports BQT wanted for this too.
Activity: 504
A slow but sure positive progress is better than having a fast but in the end will just ruin everything. And for what I can see to the BQT, they really takig their time to provide us the best we could get from this project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I hope it will have a good difference because we have noticed that the platform have been here for a long period of time. And it's really hard to tell on how long does it takes to implement this in the market. Hopefully, the long wait will be worth it and very successful.
Activity: 490
Activity: 574
What year are you planning to launch the trading platform? According to the roadmap, you should have already announced this to us.
Something is actually showing the working platform too tight. This is not surprising, most of these projects are still not running.
Activity: 672
What year are you planning to launch the trading platform? According to the roadmap, you should have already announced this to us.
Developers are keeping themselves engage with other important activities regarding the platform, maybe that's why they are not providing the updates.
This is one thing that the entire project is keep on providing us the information and updates we wanted to here. It is all because of the continuous hardwork of the project team. Engaging and keep on moving forward is their way to reach us all and have steps for moving in their momentum as far as they could here in the crypto currency community.
Isn't official information added to the site as soon as necessary? In this case, it is somehow strange, you may need to recruit more qualified staff.
All information is added only by site administrators. but at the moment, for some reason nobody has written it for a long time. maybe there is nobody now.
Activity: 434
Developers are keeping themselves engage with other important activities regarding the platform, maybe that's why they are not providing the updates.
This is one thing that the entire project is keep on providing us the information and updates we wanted to here. It is all because of the continuous hardwork of the project team. Engaging and keep on moving forward is their way to reach us all and have steps for moving in their momentum as far as they could here in the crypto currency community.
Isn't official information added to the site as soon as necessary? In this case, it is somehow strange, you may need to recruit more qualified staff.
That is right. Same here fellow, because from the start, I have bee with project BQT. Observing, supporting and watching from behind as their true supporter and as a community member of the crypto currency community. I am glad to see te BQT in good state for now even how very unstable the current crypto market is. Having to see their progress is what a great to hear about.
Pages:
Jump to: