Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 7. (Read 42700 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Developers are keeping themselves engage with other important activities regarding the platform, maybe that's why they are not providing the updates.
This is one thing that the entire project is keep on providing us the information and updates we wanted to here. It is all because of the continuous hardwork of the project team. Engaging and keep on moving forward is their way to reach us all and have steps for moving in their momentum as far as they could here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I have been supporting the platform since from a long time and according to the time, the platform is getting better because the team has been consistently developing it in well manner. This thing really makes a difference.
Activity: 554
Or maybe they are just more focus in the development sinced the platform needs to have a good and quality services that can satisfy users. We know that the crypto market is still not in a good position for the investors to gain good profits. Perhaps, they are just waiting for the right time.
You have a point there buddy. The team is having something up on their sleeve for sure, and that is what I believe. I have faith in this project. From.the start up until now, I am with and keep on following this project, giving my support as a crypto user. Well, indeed the current crypto market is in a very unstable state and we all know that for sure. And by that, the team is doing the best they could and what matters it takes to have their own way to make a step forward here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Developers are keeping themselves engage with other important activities regarding the platform, maybe that's why they are not providing the updates.
Or maybe they are just more focus in the development sinced the platform needs to have a good and quality services that can satisfy users. We know that the crypto market is still not in a good position for the investors to gain good profits. Perhaps, they are just waiting for the right time.
If you are really right and the developers are waiting for the right moment, then this could be a fatal mistake for them, because users will think that the project is dead and stop monitoring its updates.
Developers won't do such mistakes, in fact, they are going as per the roadmap and I don't think they are waiting for the right moment. They haven't provided the updates because they are engaged with important stuff to provide a greater user experience.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Or maybe they are just more focus on the development sinced the platform needs to have a good and quality services that can satisfy users. We know that the crypto market is still not in a good position for the investors to gain good profits. Perhaps, they are just waiting for the right time.
Yes, it can be possible. That's why they are giving first priority to the development of the project, and it is good for projects future.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
If you are really right and the developers are waiting for the right moment, then this could be a fatal mistake for them, because users will think that the project is dead and stop monitoring its updates.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 672
I see how well the project BQT really is. Of course, it is all because of the good doings and great stability of the project development team of the BQT. This project is not going to reach this far without them. I do hope they will keep on providing what they lack and what people keep looking for, for their needs.
I think everything is still ahead and the team will come up with how to keep old users in the platform and will also be able to come up with something that will attract new ones.
Developers are so hardworking, they always come with innovative strategies to keep old users as well as attract new one to the platform. This thing will really help them to compete with their competitors.
I think developers should talk about the work done at least every week, so the community will not ask so many questions.
Yes, but if they just physically do not have enough time for it? They do work for the good of the project.
Activity: 588
I see how well the project BQT really is. Of course, it is all because of the good doings and great stability of the project development team of the BQT. This project is not going to reach this far without them. I do hope they will keep on providing what they lack and what people keep looking for, for their needs.
I think everything is still ahead and the team will come up with how to keep old users in the platform and will also be able to come up with something that will attract new ones.
Developers are so hardworking, they always come with innovative strategies to keep old users as well as attract new one to the platform. This thing will really help them to compete with their competitors.
I think developers should talk about the work done at least every week, so the community will not ask so many questions.
Activity: 574
Activity: 434
That is what should be, that the project developers should not neglect. Because for me, for what I believe, the key to the continuous success of a certain project is the continuous updates, innovations and upgrades of a project. This leads to its unstoppable improves for continuous success.
What exactly are we talking about? What unusual updates were in the project? Maybe I missed, but I would like clarification.
Activity: 504
People never stop on seeking good and grear projects, even here in the cryptp currency community. And this thread, where BQT is here and for what I can see, is kicking on its own tail. Giving its best for us to notice and have our eyes on it. Let's see for its futuristic goals as well as achievements.
I have been looking at this project for a long time. Almost from the very start. And I can say that it is firmly on the market among other tokens.
Activity: 554
People never stop on seeking good and grear projects, even here in the cryptp currency community. And this thread, where BQT is here and for what I can see, is kicking on its own tail. Giving its best for us to notice and have our eyes on it. Let's see for its futuristic goals as well as achievements.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The project is getting popular as per the time passes only because everyone has found potential in it. That's why the team doesn't need much more advertising to promote it. 
That is right. Very well said buddy. Just like you, I observed that kind of behaviour too here in the BQT community. They really make noise in their own way. They let their actions speaks other than their promising goals and aims as a social p2p crypro exchange and hedge trading platform.
That is what should be, that the project developers should not neglect. Because for me, for what I believe, the key to the continuous success of a certain project is the continuous updates, innovations and upgrades of a project. This leads to its unstoppable improves for continuous success.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Hi, what changes have occurred during this time? I see that the activity is on the branch. This is very good, so they are interested in the project.
The project continues to be active here. Because thanks to only such actions, the popularity grows without additional advertising.
The project is getting popular as per the time passes only because everyone has found potential in it. That's why the team doesn't need much more advertising to promote it. 
Activity: 574
I see how well the project BQT really is. Of course, it is all because of the good doings and great stability of the project development team of the BQT. This project is not going to reach this far without them. I do hope they will keep on providing what they lack and what people are keep looking for, for their needs.
Hi, what changes have occurred during this time? I see that the activity is on the branch. This is very good, so they are interested in the project.
The project continues to be active here. Because thanks to only such actions, the popularity grows without additional advertising.
Activity: 672
Pages:
Jump to: