Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 83. (Read 42717 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I also visit some of the social media channels of the BQT and I found it active as they give on informations and updates there regarding the BQT. Well, I will stay tuned to this project as I was looking forward to further improvements and success of this project.
Yes, every social media from the BQT project always give and publish a new update from the developer to the publisher. That's why I really like how they can maintaining the update.
If that so, possibly many imdividual likes BQT because ot keeps in touch with the people who wanted some updtes as well. The developers performance is the beat of all if they really hit what they aim for. Informations is really important even in a small bit.

The project will depends on the development of the project, and if they are going to give such information as much as they can then they will going to have more investors. BQT is an interesting project that would catch the attention of the community. If the team will manage this very well, for sure it will havea bright future.

That is true. The numbers of the investors that keep goig to the BQT is only depending on the team on how they will keep on making promotions and providing the necessary informations, updates and announcements that will bring interest and catch the crowds attention towards the project.
Itz not just a start and ignoring but they are holding responsibility immediately on every request and sharing the answers by understanding the participants questions that is building more trust and gaining more investments.
Actually this is were they need to start.  They need to gain and attract number of public  trust before anything else. After gaining all the trust and interest ans established a good rapor they can now start the process of developing and achieving the project goals.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I also visit some of the social media channels of the BQT and I found it active as they give on informations and updates there regarding the BQT. Well, I will stay tuned to this project as I was looking forward to further improvements and success of this project.
Yes, every social media from the BQT project always give and publish a new update from the developer to the publisher. That's why I really like how they can maintaining the update.
If that so, possibly many imdividual likes BQT because ot keeps in touch with the people who wanted some updtes as well. The developers performance is the beat of all if they really hit what they aim for. Informations is really important even in a small bit.

The project will depends on the development of the project, and if they are going to give such information as much as they can then they will going to have more investors. BQT is an interesting project that would catch the attention of the community. If the team will manage this very well, for sure it will havea bright future.

That is true. The numbers of the investors that keep goig to the BQT is only depending on the team on how they will keep on making promotions and providing the necessary informations, updates and announcements that will bring interest and catch the crowds attention towards the project.
Precisely,  they are absolutely depending on how the team manage the project and how they can bring the project to the top. Of course the trails are there but a good and positive team can create a good and progressive community. Updates and some marketing stuff will help the project more stable.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Itz not just a start and ignoring but they are holding responsibility immediately on every request and sharing the answers by understanding the participants questions that is building more trust and gaining more investments.
Responsibility needs an attention to seek for. This type of project needs to understand and let the team give the flow of it so that we will be able to understand what type of investment that we are really capable or indulging it. If we are talking about trust that would always and everyday implememted.
Activity: 294

Activity: 504

Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

To publish a project to the media is just easy way to gather more investors to invest in particular project. BQT is going through a process that conduct an advertisement and create more strategies just to rank and achieve the goal of success through hardwork.
As we seek prior response that allows me a strong trust and communication to choose BQT as our choice moreover there should be more advertising that will bring huge attention from various people.

Good communication and advertisement should go together in order to succeed. This would help to understand both side, and make the number of investors increase. The team should not also stop in thinking for a strategy that will help the project more develop. With those action, I am confident that they will achieve success.
When all the planned activities as per the road map and as adhered through the official whitepapers they required to proceed with all the activities successfully that will satisfy the clients and also enables to gain global attention.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
To publish a project to the media is just easy way to gather more investors to invest in particular project. BQT is going through a process that conduct an advertisement and create more strategies just to rank and achieve the goal of success through hardwork.
As we seek prior response that allows me a strong trust and communication to choose BQT as our choice moreover there should be more advertising that will bring huge attention from various people.

Good communication and advertisement should go together in order to succeed. This would help to understand both side, and make the number of investors increase. The team should not also stop in thinking for a strategy that will help the project more develop. With those action, I am confident that they will achieve success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
BQT project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                  News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this will be a Revolutionary change to the Bqt project because this will lend them a good rating point & it will be for crowdsale as well.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Activity: 602
Activity: 504
Not only the white papers we can also do join in their social channels that makes us understand their new announcements dealing with their initiatives from the developers.
Yes, absolutely their social media channels are a great source of information to get to know more about project's every single update.
Most of the people here are very like to read all their social media because the supporters love reading as their hobby. I hope they can bring such an effort to the project.
Activity: 560
Not only the white papers we can also do join in their social channels that makes us understand their new announcements dealing with their initiatives from the developers.
Yes, absolutely their social media channels are a great source of information to get to know more about project's every single update.
Most of the people here are very like to read all their social media because the supporters love reading as their hobby. I hope they can bring such an effort to the project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
After reading the white paper anyone can easily understand the concept of the project. I strongly recommend everyone to read its white paper to get a deeper knowledge of the project.
Activity: 532

Perfectly, I think thanks to this news on addition, now the project will be able to gain popularity even quicker. Excellent work is done. We wait for even more positive news.
Good way to market the project, Quite true they can attract and gain much investors for the project. Of course if investors will come huge amount of funds is expected.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
[quote author=Janeterrekg link=topic=4855053.msg47130216#msg47130216 date=1540148334
As the project just hit the recent goals which they aimed soon there will be even chance to gain huge attention from various crypto users across the countries, let developer take more initiatives.
Yeah, the good status of the project indicates the future success. Hopefully everything will be done according to the plans and goals of the team. Pretty sure this will a big hit and a successful project in the future. The increase of the users and investors is highly appreciated and glad to hear this updates.
[/quote]

The future of the project will be depending upon on how they manage the project and the people who continue to support. The frequent updates and giving the latest information to their supporters is somehow helpful in making the project successful at the end. Hopefully they can make this project a better way to success.
Merit: 11

Quite a great website which has medium popularity among the ICO listing website. I wish you had a great opportunity to get a free tokens from the developer as a reward.
As the project just hit the recent goals which they aimed soon there will be even chance to gain huge attention from various crypto users across the countries, let developer take more initiatives.
Yeah, the good status of the project indicates the future success. Hopefully everything will be done according to the plans and goals of the team. Pretty sure this will a big hit and a successful project in the future. The increase of the users and investors is highly appreciated and glad to hear this updates.

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                 News

Quite a great website which has medium popularity among the ICO listing website. I wish you had a great opportunity to get a free tokens from the developer as a reward.

This is a good achievement and a good news to hear about the project. This simply says that the project is step by step achieving the path of success. It surely helps in making it more popular to all. Just hoping that the team will continue to do their best for the betterment and usefulness of the project.
Even that is the proper way for any level of growth reaching to the next level at once they cannot jump to the final level leaving all the initial process that may entierely disrupt the commitment.
Pages:
Jump to: