Pages:
Author

Topic: BR - page 3. (Read 83151 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 05:17:28 AM

Bulleon will give massive value soon. Huge things awaiting us. We have great community, and the team members are highly qualified candidates to bring this project to great plateaus.
Activity: 3
January 12, 2019, 05:42:58 AM
Reasons why Bulleon is one to watch the year 2019

1. Rated as on of the best ICO’s in cryptoworld
2. Burn 80% of tokens, holding promises
3. Revolutionary way to financial transactions
4. Bulleon Crypto Trading Platform!
5. Gained 30% this month already
6. Twitter evangelist are hyping up this coin with bounty campaign
7. Severely undervalued! Just 300k Marketcap
8. Fundamentals are sick!
9. Amazing website, team and whitepaper!
10. More Bullish news to follow this week.
Activity: 34
January 12, 2019, 03:38:38 AM

I wonder what the state of development now is?

Are we still in phase 3?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 11, 2019, 09:14:27 PM
I really taught this project is dead already.Good thing I still have my BUL and didn’t sell early. Good job team for the token burning. It is a really big help for the price to move up easily. I will hodl my BUL surely for a long term.

Thats what I thought as well. Last month I didnt had the chance to buy since I dont have enough but now when I have, it already launched to the moon. But I will still get some of this probably when it hits $0.20.
Activity: 83
November 09, 2018, 05:39:27 AM
Congratulation! Your ICO has been listed on List of ICO

Bulleon

Rated: 3.9 out of 5

To see your ICO details click here
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
January 11, 2019, 08:19:54 PM
I really taught this project is dead already.Good thing I still have my BUL and didn’t sell early. Good job team for the token burning. It is a really big help for the price to move up easily. I will hodl my BUL surely for a long term.
January 11, 2019, 06:46:21 AM

This is a great company, team and currency, so much news will come soon, I find it astonishing about this undervalued coin some people haven't seen yet.. This company looks like a hidden gem, people haven’t got a clue how much the price will surge.
They have given us so much real results lately... Time to get some instant gains...
Activity: 20
January 10, 2019, 05:29:28 PM
Bulleon just charged 275% gains. I like that!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 02:16:19 AM
Nice project and now already on  STEX and Crex24 exchanges, this looking like it will be a very good year for Bulleon.
I had received bulleon from airdrop more than 200 days ago and after checking the exchange that you give, it looks impressive with current price and after reading many post in this thread, it is rare to find bad word about this project. Hoping bull run for bulleon this year.
January 02, 2019, 12:11:17 PM
I have  bought 1200 Bulleon in the past... When are we going to be on Coinmarketcap?? And when big exchange?
January 02, 2019, 11:33:47 AM
We are not going to the moon, we skip Mars, Jupiter, even Pluto.We gonna go to another galaxy. Yes, Andromeda.
This is the hodl community. We are the hodl gang. We got walls. People can't break our walls.

So many loyal people working in here. Nothing can go wrong now. It can only go up!

hope to see the success of this project. And i will also try my best to promote the project.
Activity: 126
January 02, 2019, 11:08:00 AM
I have thoroughly analysed this coin. This is why the coin is promising:

- Developer holds a sufficient amount of coins. Holding a humble amount of coins is wonderful, it will be a help in times of need.
- Developer is nice, polite, hard working, neatly follows his appointments.
- Developer is innovative!
- Developer is very transparant with all of this work.
- The roadmap looks promising. Exchanges, Coinmarketcap, Website will all contribute to the enormous value of this coin!
January 01, 2019, 09:56:06 AM
So. When can we trade? Bulleon and at what price?
Activity: 19
December 26, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
This company includes the best quality to become a leading in the market! We are witnessing a huge increase! The company is gaining momentum and shows great results! A great opportunity to become an investor of an ambitious team with a unique product
Activity: 17
December 16, 2018, 06:01:41 AM
After the end of ICO, BUL will burn the supply except the stage one, How will be the total supply?
December 06, 2018, 07:44:14 AM
Interesting project. They have a great community managers wherein it can be one of the key of success in this industry. Bulleon will run with the others once the market recovers. This might be asked before but may I know the edge of this project with others with same concept? And also how much is the hard/softcap?
it seems that this project has been going on for a long time, I saw that in January they announced it, but there was no need to worry for Bulleon it seemed that it had made a thorough preparation to attract investors and at least a softcap could be achieved

Yup, saw it as well earlier this year until I found it again this month. I spoke with their admin and found out that they've raised more than $400k eth and tokensale will end this month. I'll probably get some of this later  Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 06, 2018, 07:38:49 AM
I haven't seen this project for a long time. So there is progress on what Bulleon is. Bulleon should be able to grow rapidly in the long term. I think with a little more development and good promotion it will be a good project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
December 06, 2018, 03:23:23 AM
Interesting project. They have a great community managers wherein it can be one of the key of success in this industry. Bulleon will run with the others once the market recovers. This might be asked before but may I know the edge of this project with others with same concept? And also how much is the hard/softcap?
it seems that this project has been going on for a long time, I saw that in January they announced it, but there was no need to worry for Bulleon it seemed that it had made a thorough preparation to attract investors and at least a softcap could be achieved
December 06, 2018, 01:05:06 AM
Activity: 267
December 05, 2018, 07:05:11 PM
Week1: 02.12.2018-08.12.2018

Task: Article on Medium/Blog post about Bulleon
1 https://medium.com/@sergeevjenyaretret/bulleon-revolutionizing-the-way-of-financial-transactions-5a9767f68f03

Task: Presentation Video / Review Video / Other Video
1 https://youtu.be/HgAP3w_psqM

Task: Post a comment or development idea to our thread
1 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48475777

Task: Creative post on Facebook about Bulleon
1 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2230064880569083&set=a.2073200132922226&type=3&theater
Pages:
Jump to: