Pages:
Author

Topic: Breaking news: Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU) accepts BITCOIN! - page 2. (Read 63077 times)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
The price is not rising slowly, there will be a crash.

A quick scan shows maybe 30k BTC on the open books of all the exchanges combined.  And they've been evaporating quickly and not being replaced effectively.  Looks to me like panic is starting to set in.  Many people are probably feeling like if they don't get some BTC now, it will be to late and they'll have to pay much higher prices or simply be left behind...and they could be right.

If history repeats, or even rhymes, then there will certainly be a crash but it might be only to much higher levels than we see today, and might only last a brief time before it's next point of stability.  Hopefully that will occur well into the 4-fig range in USD/BTC terms.  We'll see.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Good news for bitcoin users. Bitcoin getting more popular
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
The price is not rising slowly, there will be a crash.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What do you think that this announcement means for bitcoin? If it's so huge why price is going up slowly?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I think Facebook and Tweeter are both free. Why do they need bitcoin? I don't think receiving bitcoin from big advertisement clients make sense.

En re. Twitter, I was in reference to them embracing it as a payment option via tweets, akin to what some Bitcoiner has already done but on a grander scale. Once the tweeps are acclimated, the currency would be used for any product and service Twitter WILL later provide.

After the IPO, Twitter will be on the crowded battlefield to show a profit each and every quarter to their stockholders, and there's only so many ways to cut the status quo pie, but if they think outside the box it puts the other social media entities in the position of playing defence.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I think Facebook and Tweeter are both free. Why do they need bitcoin? I don't think receiving bitcoin from big advertisement clients make sense.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Facebook twitter and soundcloud are next in line for accepting bitcoins if this happen very soon then its reach very high and we all cannot handle this situation is this right ?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
Why I feel not so exciting, Baidu's search engine is very very bad.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
If this is true, this is huge.
Activity: 625
The "Innovative" US tech companies, where are you? Huh

for what you are asking for Innovative US tech companies I think you are not happy of rising of bitcoin and want one more slump for this heartbreaker community

Why would it crash when more companies enter the market?
I believe most of us here are waiting for bitcoin to be accepted by the whole world.
Activity: 392

for what you are asking for Innovative US tech companies I think you are not happy of rising of bitcoin and want one more slump for this heartbreaker community
Activity: 625
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Hopefully the price will be back to $250 soon!

I'm definitely expecting BTC to reach $250 again, but I think it will take quite a while still to recover to that. It was a bubble, after all.
Activity: 392

expecting this to touch 250$ but looking not very soon its need some time and I hope its happen in january or february
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
very good news
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Damn. That's some pretty damn good news.

after this news bitcoins touching 140$ very quickly
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Damn. That's some pretty damn good news.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Just 1 well known company starts accepting it aaaand  Smiley

Twitter, right after their IPO.
Are you sure?
Source?
Reason?

No proof. I was just expanding upon the post I quoted, but it would be nice, wouldn't it?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is physical

Lazy bastards can't even translate it properly, just copy/paste from Google translate?  Really?  What is "music Bitcoin accelerated payment?"  No wonder I don't read this joke of a website for "news."

I imagine Robin Li waking up this morning surprised with all this trollmedia hype over Jiasule decision. Ouch...

As if Yahoo itself could start accepting Bitcoins for some minor service, so that they would be cool again Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: