Pages:
Author

Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts - page 11. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I'm hoping Hashra will get this one out. Bitmain L1 has a better power efficiency, but will stop producing after batch 1.
A2 miners price have gone down a little.

Everybody is in the waiting mode...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Their website takes Paypal -- so if you use a real credit card (not a debit card) -- you are easily covered.  If it doesn't come in by the time they promise - then you get a refund.

Normally I wouldn't buy a pre-order -- but the seller seems quite legit in my correspondence with him and its not like I'm paying with Bitcoin or wiring money.   Smiley

You are covered to a point.   This is why I asked about proof not rendering.  I would LOVE to see some prototypes.

If you let it go on to long credit card and paypal can loose protection.   Look up terrahash sales.

Again I'm hoping they will show some videos or pics with December release date.

that request is being taken very seriously and I'm working on that and I'll be back to you via a post here...

Smiley

Any luck getting anything more then renderings?

Do they expect to meet December shipping?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

Ok - but looking for information from lifeforcepools -- as he is the one selling the units in the US.

He was promised (by Simon) some real evidence that these units were not vaporware and that deadline has passed.  Eeek!

I reserved mine straight from Simon and I'm in the US.

And yes, I'm just as nervous.
Activity: 630
Merit: 504

Ok - but looking for information from lifeforcepools -- as he is the one selling the units in the US.

He was promised (by Simon) some real evidence that these units were not vaporware and that deadline has passed.  Eeek!

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Hi there - looking for an update on the miners. 

Looks like (at the minimum) we were due pictures and videos of the units hashing by December 5th -- and now we are at December 9th.

What do your sources say with missing this deadline?

This was the last email I got from Simon on Dec 4th

Hi XXXXXX

We had to do some small changes to the board design so we are now on track for around mid-late December.

We'll do our best to keep you updated.

If you do have any further questions then please do get in touch.

Kind Regards

Simon
Hi there - looking for an update on the miners. 

Looks like (at the minimum) we were due pictures and videos of the units hashing by December 5th -- and now we are at December 9th.

What do your sources say with missing this deadline?

I agree - this has been a great hobby for me (and quite an education).  If I break even or make a little then that is icing on the cake. 

I do like that the Scrypt miners are not becoming obsolete so quickly like the Bitcoin miners. 

legendary
Activity: 1270
My electricity costs are flat so that doesn't factor into the equation for me...also, this is a hobby so im not looking at it from a ROI perspective...just want the power Smiley

Not everyone is looking at this as an investment.

Wow - you are getting electric for 5 cents / kWh?  That is sweet.

You must live near a hydro-electric plant or something?

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Why would you order a machine that makes

24 hours   2.08142578 LTC   7.37 USD   1.44 USD   5.93 USD
7 days   14.56998047 LTC   51.58 USD   10.08 USD   41.50 USD
30 days   62.44277344 LTC   221.05 USD   43.20 USD   177.85 USD

it would cost around 5 usd per day to run 600 watts, whats to be excited about these machines?HuhHuh

Dunno what horrible place you live in, but it would cost me 0.72 USD daily to run this machine. Roll Eyes

it would cost around 5 usd per day to run 600 watts, whats to be excited about these machines?HuhHuh

$5.00 USD per day to run 600 watts?  Wow - you pay a fortune for electricity! 

I mean seriously?  If you have to pay 34 cents / kWh -- then definitely don't buy a miner.

Where I live -- it would cost about $1.73 per day (12 cents / kWh).

Also - if you're buying this machine to mine LTC -- then don't do it.  There are so many other coins that pay much more per day, with less variance than LTC.

Activity: 409
Merit: 252
I hope this isn't more vaporware cause it looks promising!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

legendary
Really? Thanks for the clarification! Their web site makes it seem like it's one machine doing 300 Mh/s.

Looks like I'm gonna order one from you as a trial before I get more. When is the last date I can order to still be in on the first shipments?
Any word on the HASHRA ASTRO WARP 3? That's the 300 Mh/s version and is what I'm interested in getting.

Well there's only one machine -- the Hashra Astro @ 100 Mh/s.  The "Warp 3" must be three of these machines.

Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Any word on the HASHRA ASTRO WARP 3? That's the 300 Mh/s version and is what I'm interested in getting.

it's not a 300 mh/s machine - it is 3 x 100 MH/s machines
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1274
I am so tempted by this unit. Seriously considering it.

Me to .  IF it wasn't a per order i would have for sure. These guys dropped me a line the other day told me they would have to hold up due to what Zeus did .

http://www.deltaminers.com/

Happy mining

cya
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
(...)

These are truly exciting times for Miners who like to make their own choices - whether you realize it not between us and the rental market - we are the only thing that keeps the alt crypto currency market alive because all of the cloud based services only want to mine BTC or LTC - we play an extremely vital role in this market.

you're spot on -- but, strangely, almost nobody seems to really catch on to this :(  It's all cloud mining centers -- which sucks for the very reasons you mentioned!

Feels like 1993 when the AOL idiots were unleashed and fucked up "our good ole internet" (and trampled Netiquette and gave rise to all kinds of cons and bamboozles because they were so dumb that online crime started to pay).

I am glad that you actively support some counter-measures against this re-happening. Crypto coins are about DECENTRALIZATION, so let us not fall for "centralization through the back-door" -- again...
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Will the miners be shipped to you first and then you ship to the customers in the states. Our how does that workout. I'm on the fence still but don't mind paying with paypal wish more hardware vendors would accept paypal.

the machines will be shipped directly to customers - regardless of your delivery country.

thanks for asking

Pages:
Jump to: