Pages:
Author

Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts - page 8. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 792
Merit: 501
HI,

last time I've read something from simon@hashra the "on track" was ment as "we are on track of our schedule to start the deliveri of the miner in december" nothing more ...

Or do you have a changed orderstatus in your account.

Regards
Stefan
Activity: 630
Merit: 504

Where's lifeforcepools in all this?  He indicated to everyone that he would have an update by the 20th?  And that the customers could decide if they want in or out?

If so,  I should get mine within today latest tomorrow!

And no tracking?

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
If so,  I should get mine within today latest tomorrow!
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Prepay makes all nervous, this morning message from Simon: they are "on track".
legendary
I can't see that I'm shilling for Hashra, I want my miners as well and right now my miners hasent arrived yet. I only posted communication between Simon and I... Shilling, No!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
The funny thing is you fast conclutions..
Is it not all right to believe in the good in people.
As long Simon deliver my miners I have no claim against him. So if lifeforce should order spondoolies as I have, then we are suchpoppets once again… come on. How many places is left to order miners?  Get real !

Comparing Spondoolies to shady companies with a history of lying to customers will not change the fact that you were shilling for MAT and you are shilling for Hashra now. I don't know what your motivation is, maybe you're just a misguided customer with money to burn, but you should try to understand how this looks from outside.

Ask Simon to come here and communicate to a larger group of customers. That would be easier and more productive than answering all those individual e-mails.
legendary
Thank god I ordered 36 miners from Simon and not Bitmain. Everything is ready,  36 pcs Evga 750 gold, 18 pcs PI‘s and 8 meters of racks,  2 x 24 port switches…. Bring em on Simon😊
Hopefully the PI image will be ready soon…

Wow - how much do you pay for electricity? 

Curious - are you going to wire for 220 volts or 120 volts?  I had a friend wire for 220 volts to save money -- and supposedly it is more efficient?

I'm running 220v 😄 otherwise too expensive.
legendary
Its not a day too soon. I know for a fact that an american company, quite new in hardware scene has developed an Asic that mines both scrypt, x11,x13,x15 were they are avle to do double minig between 2 algo. But the chip is not for sale and they are only going to use it with their own farms…  so lots of things are going on at the moment. I also know that a chip is under development for both sha256 and Scrypt at the same time is close. I do not know if this chip is going to be released to the masses but very soon Gaw, Genisis, Zeus hash are obsolete.

IF you mean these guys I've  been watching them  for some time now "_ )>

http://cleverhash.com/products/the-sonic/  that will blowway any thing on the market right now if its true and happens.

No, its not these guys. They are also on my watchlist for some months now. No,  the company im talking about is a big mining operation in scrypt who is also a software dev. Company with a department of 8 guys only focusing on dev on this new asic…
legendary
The funny thing is you fast conclutions..
Is it not all right to believe in the good in people.
As long Simon deliver my miners I have no claim against him. So if lifeforce should order spondoolies as I have, then we are suchpuppets once again… come on. How many places is left to order miners?  Get real !
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
HASHRA ASTRO - 100 MH/S - 600 WATTS +- 10% - 28nm CHIP - $450 - FREE SHIPPING

Deliveries on the Hashra Astro will begin in December

Nice offer. How about cash-on-delivery sale? I could be another happy customer in this case...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Its not a day too soon. I know for a fact that an american company, quite new in hardware scene has developed an Asic that mines both scrypt, x11,x13,x15 were they are avle to do double minig between 2 algo. But the chip is not for sale and they are only going to use it with their own farms…  so lots of things are going on at the moment. I also know that a chip is under development for both sha256 and Scrypt at the same time is close. I do not know if this chip is going to be released to the masses but very soon Gaw, Genisis, Zeus hash are obsolete.

IF you mean these guys I've  been watching them  for some time now "_ )>

http://cleverhash.com/products/the-sonic/  that will blowway any thing on the market right now if its true and happens.
Thank god I ordered 36 miners from Simon and not Bitmain. Everything is ready,  36 pcs Evga 750 gold, 18 pcs PI‘s and 8 meters of racks,  2 x 24 port switches…. Bring em on Simon😊
Hopefully the PI image will be ready soon…

Wow - how much do you pay for electricity? 

Curious - are you going to wire for 220 volts or 120 volts?  I had a friend wire for 220 volts to save money -- and supposedly it is more efficient?

I don't think posts will be yanked -- as credibility would be at stake.

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Wait -- so you're saying that Xircom is partners with lifeforcepools on buying units from Hashra (through their online store)?

I don't know what their relationship is - if there is any. I'm just pointing out the same characters being involved in another purchase that they claimed turned out well for them, but not so well for many others. This thread is starting to look a lot like the MAT one. Delays, no communication from the company, some posters claim to have exclusive insight... as if the thread being self-moderated wasn't enough of a red flag Wink

Hey you, get outta here with all that logic stuff!  SHOO!!  Cheesy Grin

Wait -- so you're saying that Xircom is partners with lifeforcepools on buying units from Hashra (through their online store)?

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
It's fascinating to see that lifeforcepools and Xircom are both involved in yet another Scrypt ASIC purchase that seems to be very similar to the MAT disaster here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485237.340

I expect them to post happy pictures of their gear while other buyers are being fed with hope and promises.

I guess Hashra has by the 31st to ship?  Otherwise people are entitled to a refund from them?

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Notice also that OP hasn't replied in this thread since 06 December. Before that he replied daily if not several times a day. Yet he continues to post in other threads on this forum.  Draw your own conclusions.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The reason some people including myself is so down with TRASHRA, is we still have no delivery to date. We have been promised by Simon on deliveries and they keep getting pushed back. My last email was saying close to end of December and still no reply. He has stolen over $6000.00 from me and I don't really trust him. If he will deliver, then I will definitively retract.
Pages:
Jump to: